Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alison
Forum: Rubberstamps September 26th 06, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 0
Posted By Alison
Do you crash?

As in party-crasher... I love going to "Crop"s, which are (technically) for
scrappers, and not scrap but rather stamp. Anyone else do this? The
scrappers don't seem to mind (I usually ask the...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 25th 06, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 10
Posted By Alison
BOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored!

"Connie (Kendall) Bartley" wrote in message
I think some of the reasons that these groups go quite in the summer is...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 25th 06, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 6
Posted By Alison
test

Huh??!??
Alison

wrote in message
Wish I could say the same, Wave, but Mooney is heading for the trash
bin
Forum: Rubberstamps September 25th 06, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 4
Posted By Alison
What is your favorite Ink?

Brilliance is, by far, my favorite ink - especially Graphite Black, but all
of them, really. Unless I'm embossing, and then it's VersaMark.

I got a bunch of those Versamagic Chalk pads, and never...
Forum: Beads September 22nd 06, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Alison
Nobody had any comments?

"monique" wrote in message
I thought at least the bead shop owners and designers would venture a
comment about my question as to...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 22nd 06, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 1
Posted By Alison
Anyone need clear resealable envelopes for their cards?

Welcome, Amber. Please hang out and participate in the other ongoing
discussions!

In the future, if you're posting something for sale, start the subject with
"AD:", please.

Thanks, and again -...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 21st 06, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 33
Posted By Alison
Mounted or Unmounted Stamps which do you prefer?

I'm all about unmounted anymore! I used to use HALOS, so most of my UMs are
done with that system, but I'm in love with EZ Mount now (those little black
loop fuzzies are ***everywhere*** in my...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 21st 06, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 15
Posted By Alison
Topic: what's your favorite embelishment?

What's a loopy brad??? Link to pic/source for purchasing, please???

TIA,
Alison

"Missy O" wrote in message
Forum: Rubberstamps September 21st 06, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 8
Posted By Alison
What's your favorite technique?

Oooooooooooooooooooo, now putting chalk - an effect I love, a mess I hate -
in pencil form just seems **brilliant**... must look out for these!

Thanks, Missy!
Alison

"Missy O"...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 19th 06, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 7
Posted By Alison
EMBOSSING

Hi, JR! Welcome! Please pipe up on a few of the other new threads, too? I
wonder how long we can keep up this perkiness??? :-)

Cathy, JR has two *great* ideas/points here... one is the glue pad...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 19th 06, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 4
Posted By Alison
miniature calendars

I'm really good with Excel, but I've never had much luck making it make a
calendar easily. I'd be happy to find out that there's something I've been
missing!

Alison

"Lori" wrote...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 19th 06, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 7
Posted By Alison
EMBOSSING

Cathy, if you're using VersaMark and not getting good stickage, something is
wrong with your EP!! VersaMark is my all time favorite ink for embossing.

Now, please don't take this the wrong way,...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 19th 06, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 5
Posted By Alison
Question about backgrounds/signatures in posts

Cathy, webtv doesn't have it's own web, it's just a way of connecting you to
the same web we're seeing, without you having to have a computer.

Alison

"chatty cathy" wrote in...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 19th 06, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 5
Posted By Alison
Question about backgrounds/signatures in posts

They're not coming up red for me.
Alison

"Wave Jumper" wrote in message
When I send a post to the newsgroup it shows up red...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 18th 06, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 10
Posted By Alison
BOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored!

Chatty Cathy wrote:
Love to emboss but seem to have trouble...i dont know why it seems
easy...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 18th 06, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 15
Posted By Alison
Topic: what's your favorite embelishment?

I hate to tell you, SAD, but if you're using torn paper, pits and bieces of
metal, ribbon, and soon prima flowers... you're fast approaching collage!
:-) Or, perhaps you use them one at the...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 18th 06, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 8
Posted By Alison
What's your favorite technique?

Thanks for adding to the fun, SAD!

It makes a mess, but I really do love "polished stone".

I haven't done it in ages, but I still have a piece on my office door from
my days of stained glass image...
Forum: Beads September 18th 06, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Alison
eye candy -- holy schmoly!!

http://snipurl.com/wm6f
Forum: Beads September 15th 06, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 22
Posted By Alison
Miyuki Glass Drops

OMG! It looks like YARN!! I can believe how many beads that must be.

Those clear ones call to me... despite the fact that I don't bead (I just
collect! :-)

alison

wrote...
Forum: Beads September 14th 06, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 22
Posted By Alison
Miyuki Glass Drops

wrote in message
My latest accident is a doozy...I'll have a sales ad soon. I
underestimated how much a half...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 14th 06, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 15
Posted By Alison
Topic: what's your favorite embelishment?

I love Stickles. The only clear Stickles I had was "Icicles" which is very
chunky. It's on my list to replace it (I've run out) with a finer version.
But, for a $2 item, I prefer not to purchase...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 14th 06, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 10
Posted By Alison
BOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored!

"Maya" wrote in message
I usually lurk, and was worried that I was only getting ads, but I LOVE
the posts...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 14th 06, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 15
Posted By Alison
Topic: what's your favorite embelishment?

Me again... anyone ever try this idea? Or maybe you're at home and can go
try it for us and report back? (I'm so impatient, don't want to wait to get
home and try it myself... besides, I'll...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 14th 06, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 6
Posted By Alison
Topic: What's your favorite stamp?

Yeah, I can only use images to a certain point, because I don't keep track
of how of I've used them and who I sent it to. But every now and again I'll
return to an old favorite. Besides - even if...
Forum: Rubberstamps September 14th 06, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 15
Posted By Alison
Topic: what's your favorite embelishment?

Oh, I love those paper flowers! I don't buy them, because I know I'd never
use them... but sometimes I'm tempted just to have the cool bottle of pretty
flowers sitting on my desk!

What's...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32