Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David K
Forum: Glass April 23rd 08, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 43
Posted By David K
so what do you think of the price of gas in the US ?

michele wrote:
anything to generate some chatter, y'all are getting boring.... -- m

Not sure what price you're paying for a gallon of gas but here in the UK
we're looking at

£1.11 per...
Forum: Glass October 25th 06, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 18
Posted By David K
Other glass crafts ......?

Hello David. I'm Don in Ohio. Amateur basement bandit here. I have a
homemade cabinet and a TPtools pressure pot. I use it for stained
glass effects and for decorative etching. I don't...
Forum: Glass October 24th 06, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 18
Posted By David K
Other glass crafts ......?

For sandcarving, you might get more information at this forum:
http://www.cuttingedgesandcarving.com/forums/index.php?

I visit there occasionally. There is certainly a fine body of...
Forum: Glass October 24th 06, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 18
Posted By David K
Other glass crafts ......?

Now I have delurked I would be curious to know if there are other sand
carvers out there.

For my part my glass engraving evolved from a wholesale crystal & glass
distribution business to...
Forum: Glass October 24th 06, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 24
Posted By David K
Would somebody please explain to me .........

David K. . . . . . .

I don't know if you have received enough info about Dennis Brady, but
if not . . .

Here is the latest example of his rather slippery concept of truth.
Read the...
Forum: Glass October 18th 06, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 24
Posted By David K
Would somebody please explain to me .........

......... why there is so much animosity towards Mr Brady.

I know I could google for it but all that would throw up is more of the
same.

So as an occasional lurker who has been encouraged to...
Forum: Glass October 12th 06, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 35
Posted By David K
How Many Lurkers Do We Have?

OK, lurkers....Come on, at least reply to this one post.

Let's have a nose count on the real readership out there. Just say
"Hi", and then go back to your lurk mode.

delurk mode

Okay,...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7