Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Padishar Creel
Forum: Yarn July 19th 08, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Padishar Creel
Circular and double pointed needles?

On Jul 19, 8:54*am, betsey wrote:
On Jul 19, 6:27*am, Padishar Creel wrote:

I haven't been here in a long time and I hope everyone is doing well.
Forum: Yarn July 19th 08, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Padishar Creel
Circular and double pointed needles?

I haven't been here in a long time and I hope everyone is doing well.
Anyway, I have a class of 10 boys that are learning knitting and I
worked up a stocking cap pattern that uses US size 13 circular...
Forum: Yarn February 11th 08, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Padishar Creel
Shorter Circular Needles for Socks?

Sue, you are the bomb! That is exactly what I am going to do...thanks
so much..

On Feb 10, 5:17*pm, (sue) wrote:
sue had written this in response...
Forum: Yarn February 10th 08, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Padishar Creel
Shorter Circular Needles for Socks?

I have been knitting socks on two circular needles and when I am doing
the gusset I find the needle portion of the circulars are too long
making it difficult to turn on the heal.. What I think would...
Forum: Yarn February 5th 08, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By Padishar Creel
Seattle Mariners Stitch N Pitch game schedule