Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bobbie Sews More
Forum: Quilting June 18th 18, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
T-shirt quilt

"Julia in MN" wrote in message ...

I made a t-shirt quilt for my grandson's graduation. The hardest part
was planning it. I stabilized the shirts with French Fuse...
Forum: Quilting June 18th 18, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
Hot Pads and 3 1/2 inch squares quilt

wrote in message

Have been making 9 patch hot pads which is going to be a senior groups
Christmas presents this December. There is...
Forum: Quilting April 8th 18, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
A Lob Cabin Quilt

wrote in message

This is the quilt I am working on right now. Not from any magazine but
possibly(?) got the pattern from...
Forum: Quilting January 30th 18, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
OT Moving

I have seen in a rural store where there are cages that trap small animals
that can be turned lose later. So maybe you can look and maybe buy a small
trap to catch your kitten to take it to the...
Forum: Quilting January 20th 18, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
PING Nightmist

"Janner" wrote in message ...

Come over to the dark side, lol.
It isn't difficult to set up a facebook account, if that is what is
putting you off.

I...
Forum: Quilting January 13th 18, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
PING Nightmist

"on linwood" wrote in message

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 9:50:20 AM UTC-5, Bobbie Sews More wrote:
"on linwood" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting January 12th 18, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
PING Nightmist

"on linwood" wrote in message

Most of us are over on Face Book now and Karen Tucker (Queen of Squishies)
is doing another directory. ...
Forum: Quilting December 31st 17, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
How to get back to this newsgroup

wrote in message

Some how this newsgroup got dropped from my computer, so how do I get
back here?
Sandy$

I...
Forum: Quilting December 25th 17, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
Merry Christmas

wrote in message

Hello Bobbie,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. Sure would like to give
you some of our snow down...
Forum: Quilting December 21st 17, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
Merry Christmas

Hope Everyone has finished up on all their Quilts and gifts and has the
house arranged just right for THE DAY for special guests! As well as for
the SPECIAL CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY DAY!
Barbara in...
Forum: Quilting November 15th 17, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
Nancy Zieman

I just read on alt.sew where Nancy Zieman passed away. I wanted you all to
know.
Barbara in FL
Forum: Quilting September 15th 17, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
OT, but not totally: another Amazon gift certificate for giving blood.

Why not quilt by just using a longer stitch as if sewing a stem on a flower,
in a curve motion?
No, I don't mean to sound silly, but it would be pretty.
Barbara in SC
Forum: Quilting September 6th 17, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
Nancy Zieman

wrote in message

How sad. Prayers from NH.

Denise in NH

I am so sorry. I've sure learned a lot from her TV programs!
Barbara in SC...
Forum: Quilting August 21st 17, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
Why does the needle not thread and seems to be hitting the edge of the bobbin case on my Bernina 1010?

wrote in message

Does anyone know why the needle won't thread and seems to be hitting the
edge of the bobbin case on my old Bernina...
Forum: Quilting August 5th 17, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
from the past

I didn't help with that quilt, but I've been here since close to the
start,
maybe 94 or 95.
Barbara in SC and then in FL

wow! did you join facebook groups or other online groups, or just...
Forum: Quilting August 5th 17, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
from the past

wrote in message

On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 2:13:02 PM UTC-7, wrote:
hi all, i just rediscovered this group, can't...
Forum: Quilting July 31st 17, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
All those 2 1/2 inch Squares

Good luck with all your quilt tops!
Barbara, now in Florida
Forum: Quilting July 29th 17, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
OT Finally! Actively house shopping

Just Keep searching! The right place has got to be out there somewhere!
Barbara, now in Florida
Forum: Quilting July 15th 17, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
Two and 1/2 inch Squares

wrote in message

Hello Barbara,
Thanks for your ideas to get rid of some of these 2 1/2 inch square and
it just occurred to me...
Forum: Quilting July 13th 17, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
Two and 1/2 inch Squares

wrote in message

I have a lot of 2 1/2 inch squares that I have been saving. This is
from left over material that has been made...
Forum: Quilting June 24th 17, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
family reunion preparation

wrote in message

Hi friends, I am preparing square muslin blocks for my family to put their
handprints on and their signature,
and...
Forum: Quilting June 10th 17, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
OT Finally! Actively house shopping

"Night Mist" wrote in message

Dear Night, sure hope you will be able to get things just the way you want
them to be! Or at least...
Forum: Quilting June 6th 17, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
Butterfly Batik Quilt

wrote in message

Hello Barbara,
Thank you for your comments about making quilts. Is this the only
quilt or fabric...
Forum: Quilting April 4th 17, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
25 Patch Stars Quilt

"Brian Christiansen" wrote in message ...

P.S. Did you ever get those white wide pants made?

(clip)
I finished the pants, but I can't quite figure out which is...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 17, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Bobbie Sews More
More about the wonderclips

Thanks for the update!