Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Christy Phelps
Forum: Beads April 11th 07, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Christy Phelps
Kiln Advice

I bought a kiln from Arrow Springs 4 years ago and (knock wood) haven't had
a bit of trouble with it. It's a firebrick kiln with a bead door that also
has the option of being closed for fusing. I...
Forum: Beads October 16th 06, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Christy Phelps
AD - Mid Atlantic Bead Show Oct 21-22

Mid Atlantic Beadin' Bazaar - (there's a dollar off admission coupon on the
website https://www.beadinbazaar.com/Home_Page.php)

Sat, 10/21/2006 - Sun, 10/22/2006
Classes, Sales
Chesapeake...
Forum: Beads September 15th 06, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Christy Phelps
AD: Lampworkers' Local757 Auctions

Our local lampwork group auctions beads to buy equipment & bring in
teachers. We have 2 auctions running for the next few days. Beach Balls &
Silly Fish. I'll put one link in here & you can find...
Forum: Beads August 23rd 06, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Christy Phelps
Local Lampwork Auction - 60 Beads

Hey - I just thought this might be a good place to post our group's auction.
Only 13 hours left and the bid is dang low for such a nice lot of beads! The
auction explains the who and why, so I...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4