Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sterling[_5_]
Forum: Beads February 11th 10, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Sterling[_5_]
People are just plain trifling!

Truly, I don't think it was the price because most of them only gave the
jewelry a cursory glance. Not enough to even see the prices because you
have to really look to find them. I have each...
Forum: Beads February 8th 10, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Sterling[_5_]
People are just plain trifling!

Can you guys explain this phenomenon?

My company recently merged with another bigger company so we are all just
getting to know one another still. The subject came up about how we spend
our free...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2