Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tnhelen
Forum: Quilting February 8th 10, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By tnhelen
Fons and Porter Show Today 02/06/10

On Feb 7, 7:05*am, Louise in Iowa nieland1390@mchsi-dot-com wrote:
Helen, was it the one where they used the geisha fabric in the center
(and the sample quilt they showed at the beginning used...
Forum: Quilting August 22nd 09, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By tnhelen
Cannot get backing off Printed Treasures Paper

On Aug 18, 8:22*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
That's such a surprise - Printed Treasures have always worked just
beautifully for me. *I guess yours could have been...
Forum: Quilting August 18th 09, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By tnhelen
Cannot get backing off Printed Treasures Paper

I have done some quilt labels on Printed Treasures transfer paper that
was run through my inkjet printer. The problem is that the backing
will not peel off! It's making quite the mess.

Any secrets...
Forum: Quilting December 7th 08, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By tnhelen
Memory Quilt - Need Blocks same size

On Dec 7, 7:42*am, "Alice in PA"
wrote:
Or, you could trim those framed squares any-which-way, so the pictures are
topsy-turvey....some straight, some tilted, etc....
Forum: Quilting December 7th 08, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By tnhelen
Memory Quilt - Need Blocks same size

I am making a small memory quilt for my sister in law for Christmas.
I am very new to quilting and here's what I have.

30 squares cut out with the University of Florida on them for the
front about 5...
Forum: Quilting August 6th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By tnhelen
Rag quilt purse

Does anyone have a pattern for one of these totes that they would be
willing to share?

Thanks

Helen
Forum: Quilting February 21st 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By tnhelen
Read to Quilt - Need Help with How

Got the baby quilt all sandwiched together and plan on practicing on
some squares. Have a couple questions.
I am going to SITD the entire quilt, but the blocks are 6 inch blocks
so I will have to...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7