Showing results 1 to 25 of 148
Search took 4.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: threads
Forum: Quilting April 21st 08, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By threads
Very Hungry Caterpillar quit and tote bag

On Apr 21, 8:22 am, Karen wrote:
I have a friend who teaches Pre-K and she was planning an
Eric Carle unit. I saw that Andover had released fabrics
featuring the Very...
Forum: Quilting April 21st 08, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By threads
Long - The sco Post office O --- Quilters 0

On Apr 20, 11:16 pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
You will sleep safely tonight. You are protected by vigilant surveillance.
Here's the story.
Recently I bought some...
Forum: Quilting April 21st 08, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By threads
extension table or recessed cabinet?

On Apr 20, 10:29 pm, njk wrote:
I did it !I replaced Mom's Singer 206 (1953 weird metric machine
regular needles don't fit.) I got a Janome 9700.

I am used to stitching...
Forum: Quilting April 21st 08, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By threads
Bernina software

On Apr 20, 8:09 am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Fascinating, Marsha. How I would love to watch you in action. Polly

LOL!! Oh Polly, you are too funny. Nothing fascinating...
Forum: Quilting April 20th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By threads
Silk Dupioni

As was said, you can lie
it down on the table, look at it sideways and you can see the little
threads just wandering away!!
--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Oh, Dear Pat,

Sitting here with...
Forum: Quilting April 20th 08, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By threads
Bernina software

On Apr 19, 8:43 am, WitchyStitcher wrote:
That was the software alone! It was the top version. I have forgotten
what the names were, but it had all the bells and...
Forum: Quilting April 18th 08, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By threads
A quilt event in Virginia

On Apr 18, 4:06 pm, "Pat in Virginia" wrote:
Today was the Annual Women's Club Spring Luncheon at my Church. Women come
from several local Churches, and we enjoy a variety of...
Forum: Quilting April 18th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By threads
Bernina software

On Apr 18, 9:45 am, "Roberta Zollner" wrote:
I bought a used Bernina Artista 180 a few months ago, and have been saving
up for the embroidery softwa Designer Pro v. 5...
Forum: Quilting April 18th 08, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By threads
neat studio

On Apr 17, 11:36 pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Good gracious. I just don't think that room looks like much fun. A golden
retriever and a trio of kitties would help. Maybe...
Forum: Quilting April 17th 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By threads
Old Sewing Machine

On Apr 17, 12:21 pm, "Kate T." wrote:
I told you ladies about my neighbor and her old New Home Sewing
machine and thanks to you all I finally found a manual for it on the
Forum: Quilting April 17th 08, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By threads
OT Happy Dance

On Apr 16, 11:21 am, "Kate T." wrote:
My quilt shack is now ALL MINE!!!!!

I have just made the last payment on my home and waiting for the final
paperwork to take to...
Forum: Quilting April 17th 08, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By threads
Our own on Simply Quilts

On Apr 17, 10:43 am, Marcella Peek wrote:
In article ,
"Kate G." wrote:

Our dear...
Forum: Quilting April 16th 08, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By threads
Featherweight with 220V motor?

Wow, a 222k for $350! I want to shop with you!

I am watching several on eBay, to get a feel for how the pricing is
going.

I am also coveting a new Janome 1600, though, so we'll see...
Forum: Quilting April 16th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By threads
For the dog lovers

ROFLMBO!! Thanks John! That was great. I read it to the girls, they
totally understand.

Peace,

Marsha in nw, OH
with Jade & Phoenix
Forum: Quilting April 16th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By threads
Featherweight with 220V motor?

On Apr 16, 2:58 pm, TinaR wrote:
On Apr 16, 9:23 am, jeanga6 wrote:

Well, Tina's might be too, have you asked???

And that makes you...
Forum: Quilting April 16th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By threads
SORRY

On Apr 16, 1:55 pm, "nana wilson" wrote:
http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn303/NanaWIlson5/?action=view&cur...

How can I make it so you all can click on the link & see...
Forum: Quilting April 15th 08, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By threads
Featherweight with 220V motor?

On Apr 14, 6:36 pm, Taria wrote:
I don't use a european motor here in the US. There are so many
221's around I can't imagine why you just don't keep looking for
one...
Forum: Quilting April 15th 08, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By threads
Featherweight with 220V motor?

On Apr 14, 4:59 pm, TinaR wrote:
On Apr 14, 3:12 pm, threads wrote:

On Apr 14, 3:43 pm, TinaR wrote:

Forum: Quilting April 14th 08, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By threads
Squiggles At Night Quilt

On Apr 14, 5:52 pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Marsha, I hope you're not saying what it appears that you're saying???
Yuck!!! So sorry if that is the...
Forum: Quilting April 14th 08, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By threads
Squiggles At Night Quilt

Do you know what a stalker is?
Forum: Quilting April 14th 08, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By threads
Featherweight with 220V motor?

On Apr 14, 3:43 pm, TinaR wrote:
On Apr 14, 1:21 pm, threads wrote:

On Apr 14, 11:30 am, TinaR wrote:

Forum: Quilting April 14th 08, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By threads
Featherweight with 220V motor?

On Apr 14, 11:30 am, TinaR wrote:
Do any of you (in the US) have a Featherweight with the European
(220v) motor? How well do the converters work?

I am coveting a...
Forum: Quilting April 14th 08, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By threads
OT Mean Kitty song

On Apr 13, 10:32 pm, (NightMist) wrote:
This is too cute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo&feature=related

NightMist
--

Nothing has been the same since...
Forum: Quilting April 13th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Apr 13, 6:03 pm, "Donna in NE La." wrote:
I finally finished my sons' quilts! I gave them the tops for Christmas and
then had to have them quilted--got them back a...
Forum: Quilting April 13th 08, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By threads
Squiggles At Night Quilt