Showing results 1 to 25 of 86
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Quilting April 4th 19, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Summer Breeze Quilt

This is one of the most unusual quilts I have ever made but not the last as you can do them in different colors. This quilt is done in blues and purples. Go to the internet, you don't have to put...
Forum: Quilting March 15th 19, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Bordered 9 Patch Quilt

I actually own this pattern which I brought from Missouri Star Quilt Co. and you can see this tutorial by going to Missouristarquiltcompany. Once there scroll down to You Tube, open this, then type...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 19, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Hand Quilting Frame

If you go to the internet and just type in Norwood hand quilting frame, you will get information. You don't have to put the www in front.
Sandy$
Forum: Quilting February 23rd 19, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Simplicity II Quilt

Hello jeanga6,
This was just an extra crib quilt I made using dinosaur material and solid colors. There was no pattern just 9 1/2 inch rectangles and 2 five inch squares make the block and I...
Forum: Quilting February 20th 19, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Simplicity II Quilt

I also just make a crib quilt with a dinosaur theme. Now I am off to make this simple modern type quilt called simplicity II. If you go to www.jordanfabrics.com , then open tutorials and at the top...
Forum: Quilting February 1st 19, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Morning Mist Quilt

Hello Brian,
Yes, this is the right quilt and I thank you for your help. I am not very computer savy.
Sandy$
Forum: Quilting January 20th 19, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Morning Mist Quilt

This is the quilt I am working on right now. I would not recommend this quilt for a beginner because they use the old fashion way of making flying geese.
On the internet go to...
Forum: Quilting December 7th 18, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Another Popped Art Quilt

I have made this quilt just a few weeks ago using cream color background and batiks fabrics, so this time I am using a rich brown batik background/sashing and med/dark blues, med/dark greens blocks...
Forum: Quilting November 26th 18, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
The Four Inch Squares Quilt

As most of you know I cut small pieces of left over material up into different size squares and when I get enough sew them into rows and this is what I am doing with my 4 inch squares. I have 21...
Forum: Quilting November 16th 18, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
This is another Disappearing Nine Patch

I made this quilt before, except I used different shades greens with the center using turquoise, so this time I wanted to try blue and lavender with a dark purple in center. Made 30 of these blocks,...
Forum: Quilting November 15th 18, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Thing for cast iron skillet handle

Hello Brian,
I would make me one if I were you since you already have the insulbrite.. The other kind of hot pads have a lot of padding which would be bulky if you folded it over. This is a...
Forum: Quilting November 3rd 18, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Happy halloween, and other random stuff

Hello Brian,
I tried to get on facebook too but they didn't let me join because my e-mail address and name did not match. I didn't want to go in and change everything under my present e-mail,...
Forum: Quilting November 2nd 18, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Happy halloween, and other random stuff

Hello Brian,
I am not much for Halloween except I did enjoy the outdoor decorations this year. We did not have any Halloweener's because they all go to the Malls, churches or other places which...
Forum: Quilting September 3rd 18, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Yin Yang Quilt

t Well the Lime Grape Fizz quilt turned out beautifully colorful and think I will make this one again in the future but maybe using different colors..

My next quilt is called Yin Yang from Cozy...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 18, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Lime Grape Fizz Quilt

Hello All,
I just finished a scrappy block quilt that I found just a picture of in a quilt magazine. Now I am on to another quilt and this one is named "Lime Grape Fizz Quilt". I am using...
Forum: Quilting July 12th 18, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
1 Fish, 2 Fish (quilt top from hell)

First off let me say that I would not wish this pattern on anyone. Number one the instructions for 3 different sizes which are hard to understand what they are saying or I am getting senile....
Forum: Quilting July 12th 18, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Question about bathrobe I don't like

Hello Brian,
I love the idea of recycling things, especially material. I know it is going to be a lot of work. Take your time and give us a picture of the finished products. Know you like a...
Forum: Quilting June 18th 18, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Hot Pads and 3 1/2 inch squares quilt

Have been making 9 patch hot pads which is going to be a senior groups Christmas presents this December. There is one senior housing place here that is not assisted living. Just old people living in...
Forum: Quilting June 18th 18, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
T-shirt quilt

Hello Julia,
Just wanted to say you have some beautiful quilts from the pictures I have seen. Keep up the good work.
Sandy$
Forum: Quilting May 22nd 18, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Which would you buy (if either)

I have done anything like this before so unable to help that way but have you gone on to www.amazon.com and ask to see Janome sewing machines. This is where I have brought 3 sewing machines. Check...
Forum: Quilting May 22nd 18, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
The Bordered 9 Patch Quilt

This is the quilt I am currently working on. It is from Missouri Star Quilt Co. I brought the pattern from them. I am using batiks but you can use just regular material of your choice. Using 4...
Forum: Quilting May 9th 18, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Hash Browns Quilt

Yes, this is the quilt that Jordan fabrics has the tutorial on. I did not use batiks like they did so mine is not quite as bright in color. I am just in the process of sewing the rows together....
Forum: Quilting May 2nd 18, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Hash Browns Quilt

This is from a pattern I brought from Jordan Fabrics named Hash Browns. I am making mine in shades of blues and greens instead of browns. You can see the tutorial by going to www.jordanfabrics.acom ...
Forum: Quilting April 8th 18, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
A Lob Cabin Quilt

Hello Barbara,
I have been quilting for several years now but have never made a log cabin. They are not hard but time consuming because of all the sewing. I plan on making more of these because...
Forum: Quilting April 7th 18, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
A Lob Cabin Quilt

This is the quilt I am working on right now. Not from any magazine but possibly(?) got the pattern from www.quilterscasche.com Each block is approx. 10 inches finished. Want to do another of these...