Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Judy Clarke
Forum: Quilting July 19th 10, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Judy Clarke
newsgroup and Ipad

does anyone know how to access this newsgroup on an Ipad?
Forum: Quilting June 3rd 10, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 43
Posted By Judy Clarke
OT vision implant LONG

I have just had cataract surgery on both eyes. Last summer the Dr noticed
one eye was getting to the point that I might want to consider surgery.
During the winter I notice my vision was getting...
Forum: Quilting October 4th 09, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Judy Clarke
Cotton clothesline rope

Will polyester rope work? Hope so, that's all I could find.
Forum: Quilting August 30th 09, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Judy Clarke
Dream Green Batting

Please help, I'm in Canada but I get the Keepsake Quilting catalogs here. I'm interested in the Dream Green Batting as I believe in recycling. I plan an using this for the batting for a...
Forum: Quilting April 28th 09, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Judy Clarke
Disappearing Nine Patch - Math help

ok, I just can't resist.... (somebody had to say it) why would you care
about it if it's going to disappear...??

Judy
who had wine with dinner before going online
Forum: Quilting April 28th 09, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 239
Posted By Judy Clarke
flax OT

I just had to put my .02 in here (sorry, couldn't figure out how to make it
say 2 cents on my 'puter.)

Flax, is one of the new "must have" things in our diet. Flax seeds are ok
but putting flax...
Forum: Quilting April 25th 09, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 109
Posted By Judy Clarke
Time for another Roll Call?

Hi,
My name is Judy and I live on an Island in the Pacific - sounds great eh!
Actually Vancouver Island in BC Canada. In winter, we move down to Arizona
I live with DH and my beloved dog Spike. I...
Forum: Quilting April 23rd 09, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Judy Clarke
embroidery machine

I have the Designer II (Huskavarna) sewing machine. A local quilt shop is
going out of business and the pushy woman who runs it is pressuring me to
buy the embroidery attachment. It's 50% off so...
Forum: Quilting November 12th 08, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Judy Clarke
OT Phone call

I received a warning from my telephone server -
if you press 9 you could be giving someone access
to use your phone to make long distance calls!
Forum: Quilting November 12th 08, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Judy Clarke
A tease. You won't want to miss this!

Could it be a way to eat chocolate and quilt without making a mess on the
fabric?