Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Megan Zurawicz
Forum: Quilting March 7th 07, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
Shameless self promotion

Some of the carpentry shots seem not to be there....very nice!

--pig

On 3/6/07 20:04, in article
, "John"

Forum: Quilting March 6th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
Piggie Update and on topic question (Chicago area)

Still wombling thru rehab. House is on the market, trying to pack the
contents while walking with a walker---interesting process. For a variety
of reasons, the first place I need to pack up...
Forum: Quilting March 6th 07, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
Death of a Quilt Hero

I'm thinking Frank has joined the august heights of Popser and Mack here....

--pig
Forum: Quilting February 26th 07, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 137
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
Still OT Words was OT:Bad English teachers

Not remotely what I would have expected: philocynic.

--pig

On 2/25/07 20:22, in article , "CATS"

was wearing a tee shirt with...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
our updated RCTQ website

Either one, whatever moves your soul.......

Pig is easy. LOL

On 2/24/07 17:43, in article ,
"Kay Ahr" wrote:

Do I list...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 07, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
our updated RCTQ website

/me waves wildly.

"Me! Me! Me!"

http://www.faloshi-studios.com/

---pig

"Kay Ahr" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting February 24th 07, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 137
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
OT Grammar Book New Log Cabin Quilt

"I need to axe my momma and daddy."
"Are you sure? It didn't work out really well for Lizzie Borden."

Of course, it's not these folks' faults; it's years of being corrupted by
grisly Christmas...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 07, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
Absolutely OT and only the Aussies will understand itall

At least in Oklahoma, the baling wire is to keep its butt from dragging on
the ground. Whatever's butt. (though usually a vehicle muffler....)

--pig

On 2/23/07 21:59, in article...
Forum: Quilting February 23rd 07, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 137
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
OT: The Congenitally Grammar-Picky (was OT Grammar Book

What part of the fact that this thread has been labelled off topic from its
very beginning do you not understand?

Seems silly to me to argue that a clearly marked off topic thread is off
topic. ...
Forum: Quilting February 23rd 07, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 137
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
OT: apostrophe

I'm assuming the child in question is named Myles, yes?

When a name ends in an s, it's now acceptable to do the classic "apostrophe
s" for possession (Myles's) but more traditionally formally...
Forum: Quilting February 23rd 07, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 137
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
OT Grammar Book New Log Cabin Quilt

My favorite example of that is "off tin". T in "often" has been silent how
many centuries? when these folks decide to be "cultured-er than thou" and
studiously enunciate it.......

--pig

On...
Forum: Quilting February 23rd 07, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 137
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
OT: The Congenitally Grammar-Picky (was OT Grammar Book

My pet horror story in this vein happened to the son of an old HS
girlfriend.

As she's quite literate and had proofed his paper, she was somewhat baffled
to see how many points had been taken off...
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 07, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 137
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
OT: The Congenitally Grammar-Picky (was OT Grammar Book

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/begquest.html

Yes, that one's almost a completely lost issue. But they don't call me Pig
Quixote for nothing. :)

--pig

On 2/22/07 02:53, in article erjllv$g6h$2@qmul,...
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 07, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 137
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
The Congenitally Grammar-Picky (was OT Grammar Book New Log Cabin Quilt)

Distraction from contemplation of pain is always a good thing. :)

--pig

On 2/21/07 20:36, in article 0l7Dh.1270$5F5.203@trnddc02, "Taria"
wrote:

Is this good for your...
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 137
Posted By Megan Zurawicz
OT: The Congenitally Grammar-Picky (was OT Grammar Book New Log Cabin Quilt)

First off, let me make clear that I are one. :) So I'm not even close to
potshotting anybody; I understand the obsessions involved intimately.

(My last email rant to a newspaper writer was over the...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15