Corduroy Fetish?? by [email protected]
Yes , corduroy pants can definately be quite a turn on close up . As you look close up at the corduroy pants and can see how nice they are . If your a guy corduroy pants tend to be a huge turn on , - b-o-n-e-r
Today 04:51 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Sewing
Corduroy Fetish?? by [email protected]
Op zondag 28 juli 2019 11:37:05 UTC+2 schreef : Any kind of mens corduroy pants are a turn on for me as well. I don't like corduroy trousers its old man corduroys I sometimes will see handsome men in their 50s wearing nice corduroy pants , and that's
Today 04:43 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 133 Sewing