Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.94 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat P
Forum: Needlework May 9th 08, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Pat P
Mosaic embroidery

Happy 60th birthday to Israel. May the next 60 years bring you peace.

Pat

wrote in message
From...
Forum: Needlework May 5th 08, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Pat P
Whitman's Sampler tin

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 5/1/08 10:36 AM, in article ,
"Bruce Fletcher...
Forum: Needlework May 4th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 86
Posted By Pat P
DMC has gone into bankruptcy

"Jeannette in Los Angeles, CA" wrote in message
On May 3, 8:02 pm, Trish Brown...
Forum: Needlework May 3rd 08, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 86
Posted By Pat P
DMC has gone into bankruptcy

"MargW" wrote in message
ellice wrote:
On 4/30/08 7:09 PM, "MargW" wrote:

Trish Brown wrote:
Dr....
Forum: Needlework May 3rd 08, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 86
Posted By Pat P
the things we do to heads was DMC has gone into bankruptcy

"Trish Brown" wrote in message
Susan Hartman wrote:
Trish -

It is WONDERFUL to have you back! I've missed...
Forum: Needlework May 3rd 08, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Pat P
Handeze gloves?

"Liz from Humbug" wrote in message
Now that I've started working again, my hand hurts almost...
Forum: Needlework May 3rd 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat P
OT we adopted two cats

"Margaret St. John" wrote in message
I am so excited, after loosing our cat to cancer a year ago, the house
has...
Forum: Needlework April 23rd 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 28
Posted By Pat P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHERYL!

Happy birthday from me too!

Pat
Forum: Needlework April 15th 08, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Pat P
Terminology was the Aida post

"Bruce Fletcher (Stronsay, Orkney)" wrote in
message ...

Snip Those that come like yours, with a
willingness and...
Forum: Needlework April 15th 08, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Pat P
Terminology was the Aida post

wrote in message
Pat
I wish that that was all OUR immigrants brought - their traditions are
Forum: Needlework April 13th 08, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Pat P
Terminology was the Aida post

wrote in message

Well, at least you can`t say that shopping is boring in Haifa!!! ;-)

Forum: Needlework April 11th 08, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Pat P
Terminology was the Aida post

wrote in message

Pat, my feelings eactly ,, but sometimes `local` meant only known to
That shop lady and her regulars,,,, i had the experience of going into
a shop and ask for...
Forum: Needlework April 11th 08, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Pat P
Terminology was the Aida post

wrote in message
On Apr 11, 1:43 pm, "Pat P" wrote:
Forum: Needlework April 11th 08, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Pat P
cross-stitch crafts

wrote in message
On Apr 10, 7:19 pm,
(duranie4ever)...
Forum: Needlework April 11th 08, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat P
I'm sorry, I'm sorry

"Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at comcast..net wrote in message

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Forum: Needlework April 11th 08, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Pat P
Terminology was the Aida post

wrote in message
We had another problem here regarding Embroidery terminology. Some of
the shop...
Forum: Needlework April 8th 08, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Pat P
Anniversary and an exciting meeting

wrote in message
On Apr 5, 3:38 pm, Amber wrote:
I have chosen this day to...
Forum: Needlework April 8th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat P
Error posting

"MargW" wrote in message
Laury Walkey wrote:
I recently goofed up and posted someone's mailing address to the list
rather than...
Forum: Needlework April 7th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 71
Posted By Pat P
There is a circle of Hades

"Tia Mary" wrote in message
F.James Cripwell wrote:
Cheryl Isaak ) writes:

Reserved for designers...
Forum: Needlework April 3rd 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Pat P
OT - April first, BBC contribution

"Bruce Fletcher (Stronsay, Orkney)" wrote in
message ...
British Broadcasting Corporation discovers colony of flying...
Forum: Needlework March 31st 08, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Pat P
OT--lights out for the planet

"Bruce Fletcher (Stronsay, Orkney)" wrote in
message ...
Pat P wrote:
Where on earth are you getting your fluorescents? Ours...
Forum: Needlework March 31st 08, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Pat P
OT--lights out for the planet

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message

"Pat P" wrote
We did it and I saw a couple of other houses in the close go dark.

I...
Forum: Needlework March 31st 08, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Pat P
OT--lights out for the planet

Lucille wrote:
"Bruce Fletcher (Stronsay, Orkney)"...
Forum: Needlework March 31st 08, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Pat P
OT--lights out for the planet

"F.James Cripwell" wrote in message
MargW ) writes:

Sorry, Jim - but I am telling you what Ontario Hydro...
Forum: Needlework March 30th 08, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Pat P
OT--lights out for the planet

We did it and I saw a couple of other houses in the close go dark. I tried
to walk through a closed door though and bashed my nose - trouble is our
doors are dark, so I didn`t see it with the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500