Showing results 1 to 25 of 137
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nana.Wilson
Forum: Quilting November 10th 12, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Nana.Wilson
Let's talk about red

YYYYEEEEE HHHAAAWWW Sandy. from us too!!

Nana ~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Happy days!!!

"Sandy E" wrote in message
Howdy!
If your red is running, I...
Forum: Quilting November 8th 12, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Nana.Wilson
Let's talk about red

Taria, I made a "joke" & nobody caught it :-(

~~~Polly, I think the best red for you is the one (ones) in your cart. Me?
I'm gonna get me some more blue!~~~

"Taria" ...
Forum: Quilting November 7th 12, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Nana.Wilson
Let's talk about red

Polly, I think the best red for you is the one (ones) in your cart. Me?
I'm gonna get me some more blue!

Nana

"Polly Esther" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting October 9th 12, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Nana.Wilson
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLLY!!!!

Happy and very healthy one ta boot!!

Nana
Forum: Quilting July 22nd 12, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Nana.Wilson
Novel sewing advice from the past!

"barnyowl" wrote in message
This snippet of 'need-to-know' sewing advice, dated 1949 is posted by one
of the Ottawa lqs on their...
Forum: Quilting January 28th 12, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Nana.Wilson
OT welcome sweet spring time

AHHH!! The promise of spring sigh Too much winter still in the
mid-eastern U.S. So I'll be heading to Florida next week for about one
month.
Can'r wait to see the new quilt...
Forum: Quilting January 27th 12, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Nana.Wilson
Off and On Topic-Friend and storage and sewing

Zip loc brand has large bags now too. These are great for the storage of
soft squishy stuff!

Nana

"Mary" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 11th 12, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 40
Posted By Nana.Wilson
The Joy of Books

THAT IS wonderful. How'd they do that AND just where is the lovely book
storesigh

Nana ....... who can just smell the books

"Di Maloney" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 10th 12, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Nana.Wilson
OT facebook temper, temper!

Oh! Polly! The group does specify that it is an open group & that means
that ANYONE can see it!! I don't give out any thing that I don't want the
WORLD ta see!! I have noticed that since I have...
Forum: Quilting January 6th 12, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Replies: 29
Posted By Nana.Wilson
sewing machine totes?

Dh got a wheeled tote & I stoled it 'cause me machine fit in very nicely!!
Took it to Florida last year.

Nana

"betsey" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting December 16th 11, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Nana.Wilson
OT - Chocolate cheesecake recipe please

Happy B-Day Jo!! I make a sugar free one in me pressure cooker!! YUMMMY

Nana

"Jo Gibson" wrote in message
On 15/12/2011...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 11, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Nana.Wilson
NOT too much OT

NO! NO! Maureen!! It is a BAD joke!! But it has a connection because some
have pork for Christmas~*~*~*~*~

See how I solved it ???

Nana Ducking & running~

"Maureen Wozniak"...
Forum: Quilting December 13th 11, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Nana.Wilson
NOT too much OT

The Bacon Tree

Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert after crossing into the United States ,
wandering aimlessly and starving. They are about to just lie down and wait
for death, when all of a...
Forum: Quilting December 9th 11, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Nana.Wilson
OT - And, who took my postage stamps?

Maybe they are with Jenner's missing tape measure!! You know, "In THAT safe
place"!!
Nana

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
I bought...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 11, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Nana.Wilson
OT t-shirt slogan needed

Polly, my contribution would be...
"This one's for the 'GIRLS'!!!!"

Nana......me 'girls' are too big to go bra-less:-)

"Polly Esther" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting August 24th 11, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Nana.Wilson
OT Survived earthquake!!

"Taria" wrote in message
duck and cover? usually I just dash to get the cars out of the garage
when we have a good sized quake. ...
Forum: Quilting August 24th 11, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Nana.Wilson
OT Survived earthquake!!

Nana in east coast U.S. It were rockin'& rollin' for awhile!! Whew!!
Forum: Quilting May 11th 11, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Nana.Wilson
OT Problem

Make that May 7th & before
Sheesh!!
Nana

"Nana.Wilson" wrote in message
I am having trouble getting any messages from May 7th shrug Says...
Forum: Quilting May 11th 11, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Nana.Wilson
OT Problem

I am having trouble getting any messages from May 7th shrug Says
"Massage no longer available on server" Any one else having this dilemma??

Nana ~*~*~*~ very curious
Forum: Quilting April 23rd 11, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Nana.Wilson
Big Quilt - Ack!

"Bobbie Sews More" wrote in message
Hey Nana, are you in the Deland area?
Barbara in Eustis, near Leesburg and 30...
Forum: Quilting April 17th 11, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Nana.Wilson
Big Quilt - Ack!

"IEZ" wrote in message

"Alice in PA" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting April 14th 11, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Nana.Wilson
Anne Orr Postage Stamp Quilt

I resemble that remark!! :-) I think the book is 70 YO. if is has been
around scince 1941. Maybe.

Nana

"Polly Esther" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting April 12th 11, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Nana.Wilson
New quilting toy - picture posted!

AHHHH YES!!! I can see the drool all over the wonderful toy!!

Nana

IMS wrote in message ...

I just got home from work and found that my...
Forum: Quilting April 7th 11, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Nana.Wilson
Jill our pet friendly member

ME TOO!! I sure am missing everyone!!

Nana

"Susan Laity Price" wrote in message
Thanks for the address. I have...
Forum: Quilting April 5th 11, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Nana.Wilson
new QI at my house!

AAWWWWW........ Mary, Pics may be needed here....I mean PLEASE??

Nana

"Mary" wrote in message
I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 137