Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.88 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gen
Forum: Quilting July 6th 14, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Gen
Ping Ragmop (Sandy Ellison)

Ragmop---I tried to send you a personal e-mail and it bounced. Will you
send me the correct one. Thanks
Gen
Forum: Quilting May 9th 14, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 54
Posted By Gen
is anyone left here?

I'm here.
Gen

On 5/8/2014 10:51 AM, Taria wrote:
Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here
they might post? Taria
Forum: Quilting December 7th 13, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Gen
OT a puzzle

An invisible friend?
Gen

On 12/6/2013 4:53 PM, NightMist wrote:

Ash's teachers asked us to send in pictures of everyone who lives in the
house along with what Ash should call us. New...
Forum: Quilting September 16th 13, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Gen
Been on a trip

Thanks so much for the pictures. What a wonderful trip for you.
Gen

On 9/15/2013 1:55 PM, CaroleD-Retired and Loving It wrote:
My daughter works for National Geographic Expeditions and she won...
Forum: Quilting August 1st 13, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Gen
Quilts in Movies...

I do both. I like Facebook better because pictures can be posted right
along with the message---no need to go to a separate site.
Gen

*First question: how many of us are only reading RCTQ this...
Forum: Quilting July 20th 13, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Gen
Use for Postcard Sleeves?

postcard exchange?
Gen

On 7/20/2013 4:33 PM, Susan Laity Price wrote:
While cleaning and rearranging my studio I found a package of plastic
Postcard Sleeves (3 11/16" x 5 3/4"). I know I bought...
Forum: Quilting July 4th 13, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Gen
old member would liek to pick up again

I just posted your question on Facebook. Hopefully we'll get an answer.
I don't know who makes the approvals.
Gen

On 7/4/2013 11:36 AM, wrote:
Like you, I recently got...
Forum: Quilting June 22nd 13, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Gen
Sewing Summer Clothes

These ideas are wonderful. I think you've got it.
Gen
Forum: Quilting June 8th 13, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Gen
Brother SE400 - Worth It?

It looks like a very good starter machine. Brother makes good machines.
Embroidery only machines are very limited, and most people tire of
them very quickly.
Gen

On 6/7/2013 2:07 AM,...
Forum: Quilting May 29th 13, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Gen
TAQG pictures

Thanks for sharing. Lovely quilts
Gen

On 5/28/2013 4:48 PM, Sandy E wrote:
Howdy!
http://texasassociationofquiltguilds.org/pictures/

As explained on the website, TAQG is a collection...
Forum: Quilting May 18th 13, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Gen
Ragmop

Has anyone heard from Sandy after the tornadoes? I sure hope she's OK.
Gen
Forum: Quilting April 19th 13, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Gen
Music, music, music

I can't stand music or TV, or any noisey stuff while I sew! Love the
peace and quiet.
Gen

On 4/18/2013 12:44 AM, Polly Esther wrote:
Happy day, oh happy day. I've been dismal for weeks, maybe...
Forum: Quilting January 25th 13, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Gen
Prices of fabric

There's a Yahoo group called SewIt'sForSale, and there's always fabric
for sale on there. Of course, you'd have to pay postage, but there's
good deals frequently. I've bought a lot of things from...
Forum: Sewing September 5th 12, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 24
Posted By Gen
Has anyone ever MacGyvered way to have regular sewing machinehold thread cone?

I'm not so sure she meant can't use in the physical sense. The serger
thread is so much more lintier, it will cause problems with lint buildup
if you're not careful to clean the bobbin area...
Forum: Quilting August 23rd 12, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Gen
from Larisa

Larisa Vann

Ok, it's easier to post here than to try to get back to the "regular"
newsgroup, so if one of you would repost it there for me, it would be
greatly appreciated.

This morning, I had...
Forum: Quilting July 23rd 12, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Gen
Games Quilters Play

Google "games for quilters" and you'll get many ideas. I did this once
and we still haven't gotten through the list.
Gen

On 7/23/2012 3:57 PM, Twila P wrote:
Sometime within the next few months...
Forum: Quilting July 20th 12, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Gen
OT pitiful Polly

I forgot to mention----do NOT take any aspirin or blood thinners until
it heals.
Gen

On 7/20/2012 9:44 AM, Polly Esther wrote:
You're right. Was just weary last night. If not better by Sunday,...
Forum: Quilting July 20th 12, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Gen
OT pitiful Polly

ICE. A vein has a tiny nick in it and is very slowly leaking blood.
Ice it and keep it elevated as much as possible.
Gen

On 7/20/2012 12:52 AM, Polly Esther wrote:
I realize that some of you...
Forum: Quilting April 10th 12, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Gen
dead sewing machine : (

I have a Babylock Ellegante and a Brother Quattro. I doubt you'd be
interested in either, but since I do a lot of embroidery they work for
me. Brother makes very good machines.
Gen

On 4/9/2012...
Forum: Quilting April 10th 12, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Gen
dead sewing machine : (

And I, on the otherhand, HATE my Quest. I'd be happy to sell it.
Gen

On 4/9/2012 7:01 PM, Alice in PA wrote:
I, too, have the Babylock Quest. I purchased it after trying many
machines, and...
Forum: Quilting March 27th 12, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Gen
Owww! Pins!

Thanks. Looks like just the thing for poor arthritic fingers. I just
ordered some.
Gen
..
Forum: Quilting March 9th 12, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Gen
Columbus Quilt Show

I might be. I'll save your note with the date. I live in a Columbus
suburb.
Gen

On 3/8/2012 11:26 PM, She in PA wrote:
My guild is taking a bus trip to the Columbus, OH Quilt Show on June
Forum: Quilting March 7th 12, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Gen
please, Prayer alert

I'm SO sorry to hear this. Rough road ahead!
Gen

On 3/7/2012 9:24 AM, Karen wrote:
.
basement. He is battling pancreatic cancer and they are really going
through it. Continue to hold them...
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 12, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Gen
should have said 'directory - any interest?'

I'm ambivalent. I really don't care either about sending or receiving
squishes. I don't want any more fabric---trying to use up the stash.
If you want to do the work, I see nothing wrong with...
Forum: Quilting February 16th 12, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Gen
Pami

What a strong, courageous woman she was. She fought such a fight. An
inspiration to all.
Gen

On 2/15/2012 4:52 PM, Cindy from GA wrote:
Please keep Pami's husband and son in your thoughts and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500