Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: I.E.Z.
Forum: Quilting October 30th 06, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By I.E.Z.
machine needles for quilting

"Taria" wrote in message
I am trying to remember the link for the good prices on Schmetz machine
needles. Anyone have it...
Forum: Quilting September 25th 06, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By I.E.Z.
Freestanding embroidery

"Dorothy McNutt" wrote in message
Thanks. I'll see if the 2 layers of Ultra Solvy works.
It is kind of...
Forum: Quilting September 24th 06, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By I.E.Z.
Battings: MQ vs HQ recommendations

"Tricia" wrote in message
Hi all,

Without (hopefully) debating the merits of MQ vs HQ, I'd like to...
Forum: Quilting September 24th 06, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By I.E.Z.
Why did I buy this?

"Granny Waetherwax" wrote in message
On 24-09-2006 07:26, in article
, "Sunny"
Forum: Quilting August 16th 06, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By I.E.Z.
No More Ordering from eQuilter

"Emma Thackery" wrote in message
I said nothing about completing an order but I don't suppose that facts
are...
Forum: Quilting July 22nd 06, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By I.E.Z.
My Viking Dealer Adding to my Gray Hair

"AliceW" wrote in message
Debbi, I sure hope you get your foot pedal back soon! Is AllBrands the
same
as the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6