Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Forum: Yarn July 7th 06, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
The varigated songs in my heart

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Making order in my room i found an envelope of varigated embroidery
threads i bought , before i traveled . thus i threw them into an empty
plastic box ,,,, did...
Forum: Yarn July 7th 06, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Hello Everyone

Louise Atkins wrote:
Hi

I have been knitting since I was 10 years old (hmmn and that was 33 years
ago!) and it could be said that I am a bit of an addict! I have recently
been through some...
Forum: Yarn July 6th 06, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Where is Noreen?

Last I heard, you were (I think!) reallly busy. But you usually manage
to pop in once in a while. Is all well with you?

Higs,
Katherine
Forum: Yarn July 6th 06, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Hi there..

angel_crafter wrote:
Hi and my name is Portia from California.. I am blind and a beginning
knitter still I believe since I don't know a lot of stitches.. Just the
basics of knitting..
I hope...
Forum: Yarn July 6th 06, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Laura's bag

Erin wrote:
Hejsan gang!!!

I have finally managed to take a decent pic of the crocheted and felted
bag I made for my friend's daughter.
http://www.forrestofshadows.com/bilder/bag5.jpg

Forum: Yarn July 4th 06, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
OT, very OT, a RANT and RAVE, grrrrrrrrrrr

YarnWright wrote:
I am SO ticked off at DHL, the USPS and the VitaminShoppe!
snip

Well, Noreen, you are certainly holding your true feelings in well.
Maybe you should let it all hang out - you...
Forum: Yarn July 4th 06, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Happy July 4th

Craftkitten wrote:
Hi

To all my American friends. Happy July 4th!

And from me, too!

Higs,
Katherine
Forum: Yarn July 3rd 06, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Sunday AM

The Other Kim wrote:
Update.
snip

Well, I suppose that is good news, but I'd still be pretty angry at the
ER doctor. Keep us posted.

Higs,
Katherine
Forum: Yarn July 3rd 06, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Sunday AM

The Other Kim wrote:
It's now 10:03 AM according to the clock on my computer. I've already
been to the emergency room...again.
snip

Ouch, Kim! That doesn't sound good at all! Did you finallly...
Forum: Yarn July 3rd 06, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
New to newsgroups...

Diana Brissenden wrote:
Hello,
My name is Diana and I am looking for a newsgroup that covers knitting and
how to. I do hope that this is the right place.
Can anyone out there tell me if this...
Forum: Yarn July 2nd 06, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Katherine's talents

Eastern Edge wrote:
wrote:
Eastern Edge wrote:
Had a lovely evening shopping and chatting with Katherine last night!

It was, indeed, a lovely evening. I didn't...
Forum: Yarn July 2nd 06, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Happy Canada day

Thank you to all. I marked papers all day, and went to my aunt's for
dinner and a lovely visit. She is the only blood relative I have left
of that generation, so I like to spend time ith her when I...
Forum: Yarn July 2nd 06, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Counterpane.

Olwyn Mary wrote:
snip

That sounds lovely, Olwyn Mary. Is there some way we could see a
picture of the finished product?

Higs,
Katherine
Forum: Yarn July 2nd 06, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
test

SpikeDriver wrote:
test

A+

Higs,
Katherine
Forum: Yarn July 1st 06, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Katherine's talents

Eastern Edge wrote:
Had a lovely evening shopping and chatting with Katherine last night!

She had some lovely gifts for my children; check out this album:
Forum: Yarn July 1st 06, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
It is too hot!

Dennis wrote:
wrote:

LOL It is also too hot to knit here, Aaron. But I am perservering! Just
a little each day, and I will eventually finish my task.

Higs,
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16