Looking for a 12 Days of Christmas pattern by Meredith
My mom did this for her sister about 10 years ago and can't find the pattern... I have no idea if it's a chart or from a magazine, either. It was shaped like a Christmas tree, with the gold ring at the top, 2 turtle doves on the next line down, and so on. I couldn't find it in the Hoffmandis...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 02:55 AM
by Brenda E Go to last post
12 1,164 Needlework
HELP PLEASE - rctq on facebook by [email protected]
Hi all, I had a massive hack attack where I had to make a new page on facebook and I now cant find the rctq group on there. Would someone please advise the groups correct name so that I rejoin. I used to belong to a few quilting groups and now have none. Please help if you can. Thanks, Dianne...
Yesterday 11:22 PM
by Nann[_2_] Go to last post
2 18 Quilting