Showing results 1 to 25 of 143
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chemo the Clown
Forum: Glass October 14th 10, 05:36 PM Posted to fj.kanji,rec.crafts.glass,alt.obituaries,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.preserving
Replies: 23
Posted By Chemo the Clown
ot; Divorce support qeustion

On Oct 14, 5:09*am, pamjd wrote:
I would write the whole thing off and walk away. *Eliminate any
strings and attachemnts to everyone involved, tuck my bruised ego away
and...
Forum: Glass November 28th 09, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 2
Posted By Chemo the Clown
black magic patina etc

On Nov 24, 5:36*pm, "NoBody" wrote:
* * Anybody know if there are any brush-on, rinse-off acid washes for
solder/came etc in colors other than black and copper? Golden...
Forum: Glass April 21st 09, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 1
Posted By Chemo the Clown
solder oxidation

On Apr 20, 7:53*am, "No Body" wrote:
* * I have two pieces, both made by me 30 years ago; one is a copper-foil
window and the solder is as shiny as the day it was made....
Forum: Glass April 9th 09, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 2
Posted By Chemo the Clown
microwave kilns?

On Apr 8, 5:54*pm, Larry wrote:
Hello all,

I've seen an ad for a kiln which goes in the microwave to fuse small
glass objects. *has anyone tried one? *Any issues,...
Forum: Glass April 9th 09, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By Chemo the Clown
slumping glass: how to???

On Apr 8, 6:14*pm, wrote:
On Mar 30, 5:49*pm, Larry wrote:

I especially suggest downloading and reading Kilnforming Kindergarten

Dennis...
Forum: Glass April 2nd 09, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By Chemo the Clown
ceramic kilns: heard they are not compatible with glass???

On Apr 2, 2:03*am, "Elske" wrote:
"Larry" schreef in ...
| Hello,
|
| I...
Forum: Glass February 25th 09, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 3
Posted By Chemo the Clown
crazy wildass idea

On Feb 24, 3:48*pm, "Tom" wrote:
* * Anybody ever melt a glass object down into a puddle, let it cool, and
work with the resultant sheet of glass? I found something....

The...
Forum: Glass January 10th 09, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 6
Posted By Chemo the Clown
Double-glazed units & stained glass ?

On Jan 10, 9:46*am, Adrian wrote:
HI Chemo
Ah right - that's a thought....
is that something that your d/g unit man supplied - or did yu source
that yourself ?

I...
Forum: Glass January 10th 09, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 6
Posted By Chemo the Clown
Double-glazed units & stained glass ?

On Jan 10, 6:20*am, Adrian wrote:
Hi Moon

Thank for that. It seemed like a fairly simple exercise (or so the
glazing company guy said).

He wanted an extra 1/2"...
Forum: Glass January 2nd 09, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 17
Posted By Chemo the Clown
cutting surface

On Jan 1, 12:01*pm, Dennis Brady wrote:
On Jan 1, 10:17*am, " *Moonraker" wrote:

"Terra" wrote in message

Forum: Glass December 29th 08, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 17
Posted By Chemo the Clown
cutting surface

On Dec 27, 9:05*am, "Terra" wrote:
* * I'm looking at a table made of a sheet of plywood for cutting on, 1"
thick and very hard, but I've been offered a formica bar countertop....
Forum: Glass December 17th 08, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 11
Posted By Chemo the Clown
'Serious' soldering iron - recommendations please ?

On Dec 17, 10:38*am, Adrian wrote:
Chemo the Clown wrote:
On Dec 17, 4:13 am, Adrian wrote:
HI Folks

My usual weapon of choice is...
Forum: Glass December 17th 08, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 11
Posted By Chemo the Clown
'Serious' soldering iron - recommendations please ?

On Dec 17, 4:13*am, Adrian wrote:
HI Folks

My usual weapon of choice is a temperature-controlled Weller 100W iron -
which works very well for tiffany-style...
Forum: Glass November 24th 08, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 3
Posted By Chemo the Clown
Hey Chemo! let's not steal the guys thread Zing Brush!

On Nov 23, 6:08*pm, "Javahut" wrote:
You can use the Pzazz in the same angle drill. The brush part of the
Pzazz is also replaceable at a wholesale cost of around $10 and it...
Forum: Glass November 23rd 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 5
Posted By Chemo the Clown
Need a source of Custom Bevels

On Nov 23, 8:42*am, "
wrote:
I am working on a stained glass project, custom size for a door
panel. *I am in need of a set of mitered corners. *I am...
Forum: Glass November 23rd 08, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 3
Posted By Chemo the Clown
Hey Chemo! let's not steal the guys thread Zing Brush!

On Nov 22, 2:07*pm, "Javahut" wrote:
About that brush, if you likt the Pzazz you'll love the Zing, at least , we
do.

Notice the machine that runs it, not a drill, but a...
Forum: Glass November 20th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By Chemo the Clown
Does Anyone Here Do Neon (It's Enclosed In Glass!)?

On Nov 19, 2:56*pm, "Javahut" wrote:
"Chemo the Clown" wrote in ...
On Nov 10,...
Forum: Glass November 17th 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By Chemo the Clown
Does Anyone Here Do Neon (It's Enclosed In Glass!)?

On Nov 10, 9:07*pm, "The Shadow" wrote:
" Moonraker" wrote in message

"Javahut"...
Forum: Glass September 4th 08, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 10
Posted By Chemo the Clown
Cutting mirror with glass cutter...?

On Sep 3, 3:09*pm, Kris Krieger wrote:
"charlie" wrote in news:g9mmch$f0l$1
@aioe.org:

Forum: Glass August 22nd 08, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 13
Posted By Chemo the Clown
Glass grinders.

On Aug 22, 10:32*am, Kris Krieger wrote:
wrote in news:e68a951f-5d80-4dfe-b5a0-
:

Forum: Glass August 14th 08, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 10
Posted By Chemo the Clown
new to beading

On Aug 14, 10:16*am, wrote:
On Aug 14, 10:11*am, Chemo the Clown wrote:

On Aug 14, 8:09*am, wrote:

This place is little more...
Forum: Glass August 14th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 10
Posted By Chemo the Clown
new to beading

On Aug 14, 8:09*am, wrote:

This place is little more then a troll club.

Dennis Brady

Of which you are the esteemed leader.
Forum: Glass August 12th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 10
Posted By Chemo the Clown
new to beading

On Aug 12, 8:26*am, reannakay wrote:
Hi all..i'm new to beading and i just love it!!! i'm soooo
addicted..lol!! i've ordered this...
Forum: Glass August 12th 08, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 10
Posted By Chemo the Clown
new to beading

On Aug 12, 8:26*am, reannakay wrote:
Hi all..i'm new to beading and i just love it!!! i'm soooo
addicted..lol!! i've ordered this...
Forum: Glass August 11th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 1
Posted By Chemo the Clown
aish