Showing results 1 to 25 of 226
Search took 0.87 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Glassman
Forum: Glass November 9th 07, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By Glassman
Nasty gossip

"Michael" wrote in message
No, nothing about the pet whipping boy. I was reading a review of one
of Alastair...
Forum: Glass November 9th 07, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By Glassman
hands

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message
On Nov 8, 8:48 pm, "glassman" wrote:
"michele"...
Forum: Glass November 9th 07, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 14
Posted By Glassman
Tapping

"Michael" wrote in message
Back when glass was new I did a few stained glass windows. I used one
of those generic...
Forum: Glass November 9th 07, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 7
Posted By Glassman
Microwave Kilns

"Icxxi" wrote in message
On Nov 5, 11:09 pm, "glassman" wrote:
"nJb"...
Forum: Glass November 9th 07, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By Glassman
hands

"michele" wrote in message
Ok all, what are your favorite remedies for dry/chemical ridden
hands,miniscule...
Forum: Glass November 5th 07, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By Glassman
Foiled again

"Javahut" wrote in message

" When you have a few hundred pieces to foil the last thing you
want
is
to be taking the time...
Forum: Glass November 5th 07, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 7
Posted By Glassman
Microwave Kilns

"nJb" wrote in message
Seems they were around some years back. Anybody know anything about them?

Jack

http://www.glasterpiece.com
Forum: Glass November 3rd 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 19
Posted By Glassman
Custom Prices

"michele" wrote in message
welcome back! at only a 10% price increase, i would have to take a dig out
of...
Forum: Glass November 3rd 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By Glassman
Foiled again

"Javahut" wrote in message

"glassman" wrote in message

"Michael"...
Forum: Glass November 3rd 07, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By Glassman
Foiled again

"Michael" wrote in message
I've bought foil from two stained glass shops and one online store.
They always come in a...
Forum: Glass November 1st 07, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 5
Posted By Glassman
Sharing Space

"The Shadow" wrote in message

"glassman" wrote in message
In my...
Forum: Glass October 31st 07, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 5
Posted By Glassman
Sharing Space

In my ongoing story of trying to sell my place, this is the latest. My
buyer is still waiting for a financial deal to free up his downpayment money
so we can close. In the meantime I rented him...
Forum: Glass October 31st 07, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 5
Posted By Glassman
Tiffany at the Metropolitan

"Michael" wrote in message
I've been interested in Tiffany lamps so I've been checking out a few
books on his...
Forum: Glass October 31st 07, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 15
Posted By Glassman
Grinder Problems

"Michael" wrote in message
JK wrote:

I know this will kill your sensibilities, but in the real world not
one...
Forum: Glass October 29th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 15
Posted By Glassman
Grinder Problems

"Michael" wrote in message
JK wrote:

LOL.... that's why I'm using the same head for the last 5 years. I
grind ...
Forum: Glass October 29th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 16
Posted By Glassman
Shift to fusing

"michele" wrote in message
I don't get it. Even a 5 year old child knows when he is being made fun of,
and...
Forum: Glass October 28th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By Glassman
Ever Have to Move Your Glass Shop?

If not, you have no idea what you're in for. Worse than a root canal.
I moved 7 years ago from a small shop to a much bigger space only a few
blocks away, and it took me weeks.
I decided to...
Forum: Glass October 26th 07, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 32
Posted By Glassman
Worden and Odyssey Lamps

"Michael" wrote in message
JK wrote:

Very nice job for a 1st lamp!

**************
Thank you for the kind...
Forum: Glass October 25th 07, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 32
Posted By Glassman
Worden and Odyssey Lamps

"Michael" wrote in message
I put the rim on my Worden tulip lamp. I think it's now thirty days
from when I started...
Forum: Glass October 25th 07, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 10
Posted By Glassman
Damn Basement Bandits...

wrote in message
On Oct 24, 9:35 am, "Glassman@work" wrote:
"Michael"...
Forum: Glass October 23rd 07, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 15
Posted By Glassman
Grinder Problems

"Michael" wrote in message
When I first got my new grinder I was thrilled with it, but I've been
having problems...
Forum: Glass October 21st 07, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 0
Posted By Glassman
Books & Patterns real cheap

I'm clearing out old inventory and I have a load of SG books and patterns
that need a home, including 3 Tiffany hardcover books. Many great out of
print thingies. Email me if interested. It'll be...
Forum: Glass October 18th 07, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 7
Posted By Glassman
Slag glass

"Michael" wrote in message
I was reading through one of my new stained glass books and it
mentions that an old...
Forum: Glass October 11th 07, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 1
Posted By Glassman
Dead Suppliers

So I'm cleaning out my file cabinets in prep for leaving. I came across
too many out of business suppliers to name. Seems like everyone was a
wholesaler/distributor. From Peter Nervo to...
Forum: Glass October 10th 07, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 23
Posted By Glassman
Stained Glass Books

"michele" wrote in message
glasscraftsupply is still alive and trying to get my biz from tx. I used
to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 226