Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Carol S.
Forum: Quilting August 21st 07, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Carol S.
Got me a treadle!

Folks:

I'm getting a little envious of all of you with treadle machines. My 40
yr. old White Elec. Sewing Machine head was picked up today & is in the
shop for repairs that may cost me $250.00. ...
Forum: General Crafting August 21st 07, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Carol S.
Tie-Dye Color Cords

Aari:

Sorry I can't share things like photos, etc. with you. I'm not using a
computer, but a device called Webtv. The television serves as a monitor
& I have a 'browser' box which enables me to...
Forum: General Crafting August 21st 07, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Carol S.
making felt hats

Hi Allan:

I'm a bit of a 'lurker' in this disc. group.

I've never made felt myself, but I think it might be worth a try with
the cotton yarn & Ivory soap as an experiment. Who knows, you...
Forum: Quilting August 17th 07, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Carol S.
O.T.-Tie-Dye Cord Instructions Needed

Terri & Pat:

I should have known what a fun-loving group you have going here on this
Disc. Grp. Thanks for your responses & suggestions.

But, when it comes to chocolate-testing, I have been known...
Forum: Quilting August 17th 07, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Carol S.
O.T.-Tie-Dye Cord Instructions Needed

Hi folks.

Sorry to impose in a 'quilting' discussion group, but most of the other
appropriate groups seem to be inactive. This one is jumping!

My question is: Doe anyone know of a microwave...
Forum: General Crafting August 16th 07, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Carol S.
Tie-Dye Color Cords

Does anyone know how to tie-dye with the color cords using a microwave
for the process? The cords I have had for a few yrs. & if there were
instructions with them I lost the directions. The...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6