Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Forum: Quilting January 28th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Crooked Nickel Quilt Designs

We visited the Phoenix Quilt & Craft show this weekend. �I purchased a
pattern for a simple wall hanging from Crooked Nickel. �Does anyone
have any experience with this type of...
Forum: Quilting January 28th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Crooked Nickel Quilt Designs

Hi,

We visited the Phoenix Quilt & Craft show this weekend. I purchased a
pattern for a simple wall hanging from Crooked Nickel. Does anyone
have any experience with this type of quilting? Since...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 08, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
London

Oh my gosh, we looked at the Covent Garden webpage and it looks like
there is just about everything going on. Thank you very much. We
won't know where we are staying until the travel agent sends...
Forum: Quilting January 4th 08, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
London

Well, any help would be appreciated on things not to miss! Any sewing/
embroidery stores there?

Hugs,
Pat
www.gransworkroom.com
Forum: Quilting January 3rd 08, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Happy New Year from Holland too!

On Dec 31 2007, 4:26�pm, "FiederEls in NL." wrote:
Yes it is upon us.. the new year.. and i say: BRING �IT �ON !!!
All the best, lots of love and happiness for everyone...
Forum: Quilting November 11th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
It's Clay's Birthday Nov. 13th - Free Gift for You!

Good Morning....

Please help us celebrate a very special birthday! Somewhat of a
"manly" design can be picked up for free at: www.gransworkroom.com/software.php.
How many people do you know that...
Forum: Marketplace July 25th 07, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Embroidery Deduper Software FREE UPDATE!

Hi Everyone,

After much encouragement from our customers for added features, we
wanted to let you know that Clay has released the newest version of
the Embroidery Deduper, Version 2.60!
In...
Forum: Quilting July 22nd 07, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Embroidery Deduper Software UPDATE

Hi Everyone,
After much encouragement from our customers for added features, we
wanted to let you know that Clay has released the newest version of
the Embroidery Deduper, Version 2.60!
In...
Forum: Quilting July 15th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Needed prayers!

Hi Launie,

I do so admire your constitution and offer hugs and prayers for you
both on your journey. Please keep us advised along the way. May you
be given the strength to support the ongoing...
Forum: Quilting January 20th 07, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Embroidery Design Housekeeping

Happy New Year from Arizona! We are very pleased to announce that
Clayton has finished his Embroidery software, which he calls the
Embroidery Deduper©.

Briefly, about eighteen months ago I was...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10