Showing results 1 to 25 of 421
Search took 0.82 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AuntK
Forum: Quilting February 12th 14, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By AuntK
HELP needed for old Noah's Ark cross stitch baby quilt.

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:44:02 PM UTC-5, Need it too wrote:
replying to AuntK ,

Is there still a chance you might have it or have you exhausted all avenues.

I would think...
Forum: Quilting February 11th 14, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By AuntK
Blueberry Muffins

On Saturday, February 8, 2014 6:49:53 PM UTC-5, jeanne wrote:
i've not been here for ages. i get so busy looking at various links i find

on FB/Pinterest or follow on from those links that i...
Forum: Quilting February 11th 14, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By AuntK
HELP needed for old Noah's Ark cross stitch baby quilt.

On Friday, February 7, 2014 8:58:04 AM UTC-5, AuntK wrote:
On Thursday, February 6, 2014 3:44:02 PM UTC-5, JEANNE wrote:

replying to AuntK , JEANNE wrote:

blackwell_kim ...
Forum: Quilting February 7th 14, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By AuntK
HELP needed for old Noah's Ark cross stitch baby quilt.

On Thursday, February 6, 2014 3:44:02 PM UTC-5, JEANNE wrote:
replying to AuntK , JEANNE wrote:

blackwell_kim wrote:

Jeanne,
Forum: Quilting February 6th 14, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By AuntK
HELP needed for old Noah's Ark cross stitch baby quilt.

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 11:44:01 AM UTC-5, JEANNE wrote:
**I started this quilt 11 years ago. Don't know the number and lost the

directions. It has two teddy bears holding the quilt...
Forum: Quilting January 24th 13, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By AuntK
Who has been a member of this group the longest?

On Jan 24, 10:19*am, Hanne in DK wrote:
Den 24-01-2013 06:11, She in PA skrev:

We got into a discussion on Fb of who has been a member the longest. Does anyone know who...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 13, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By AuntK
Help with Irish Chain fabric calculations please?

On Jan 21, 9:53*am, Trish Brown wrote:
I'm trying to work out the amount of fabric I'll need to make a Triple
Irish Chain to fit my king-sized bed. There are a few...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 12, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By AuntK
Where is everyone - no messages since 13 November.

On Nov 17, 11:41*pm, "Di Maloney" wrote:
I hope everyone is OK - maybe they are doing quilting - I hope so.

A question, where can I send some money to for the "Sandy"...
Forum: Quilting November 2nd 12, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By AuntK
OT Storm Sandy

On Nov 1, 12:17*pm, Roberta Roberta@Home wrote:
thanks for the report! Hope it gets fixed sooner than you expect.
Maybe one day the power companies will wake up and start putting all
those...
Forum: Quilting November 1st 12, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By AuntK
OT Storm Sandy

On Oct 27, 10:07*am, Ginger in CA wrote:
Hope everyone is braced for the storm making the news. Take care, all.

To our "Sandy"s here on the group, we know you aren't nearly...
Forum: Quilting September 23rd 12, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By AuntK
not receiving any posts from RTCQ

On Sep 22, 10:48*pm, Susan Laity Price
wrote:
It has been several hours since my last post. I finally had time to
check and my post was the only one received. This is...
Forum: Quilting August 29th 12, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By AuntK
OT hurricane NOT just me

On Aug 29, 12:20*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
It's probably not something you do all the time but I'm wondering if our
friends north and east of us are paying any mind to...
Forum: Quilting July 10th 12, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By AuntK
Quilt Project completed - Pix

On Tuesday, July 10, 2012 7:45:56 AM UTC-4, Bronnie wrote:
Hi all
I've just completed a month course on QuiltUniversity.com with Dena Crain from Kenya. The course was her 'Crystal...
Forum: Quilting May 29th 12, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By AuntK
OT Hand-held vac

On May 28, 6:58*pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Over the years I've purchased several cordless, hand-held vacuum cleaners and each has been a big disappointment....
Forum: Quilting May 28th 12, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By AuntK
buying fine pins?

On May 27, 9:29*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
My straight pins are rough and old. *( So are my hands but that's beside the
point.) I fell in love with a Jewel Box quilt at the...
Forum: Quilting May 22nd 12, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Replies: 17
Posted By AuntK
need some advice! bernina on lawaway

On May 22, 7:17*am, betsey wrote:
Hi everyone-

I just rec'd an email from my LQS--they are closing their doors as of
june 30. i have a demo/classroom bernina 450 on lawaway...
Forum: Quilting May 16th 12, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By AuntK
Where is everyone??

On May 9, 11:24*am, Cindy from GA wrote:
I've been checking the last couple of days and seems everyone has
disappeared. *YOOHOO.....where are you??

Cindy from...
Forum: Quilting April 15th 12, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By AuntK
OT totally - 2 kind thoughts asked for.

On Apr 14, 2:57*pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
I pray the young mother and baby get the medical help and financial help they need and they will be well after...
Forum: Quilting April 14th 12, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By AuntK
OT totally - 2 kind thoughts asked for.

On Apr 13, 5:42*am, Bronnie wrote:
Couldn't think of a topic sentence at all that is meaningful without explaining here!
A tennis buddy of mine here in Queensland...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 12, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By AuntK
Vintage machine questions

On Mar 26, 1:07*pm, Janner
wrote:
On 26/03/2012 17:35, AuntK wrote:

Who here is the resident vintage machine expert??? *There was a thread
a while...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 12, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By AuntK
Vintage machine questions

Who here is the resident vintage machine expert??? There was a thread
a while back that someone listed all the various vintage machines they
had. Can't remember who it was or the thread and my...
Forum: Quilting February 19th 12, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By AuntK
Still Around although not often

On Feb 18, 6:26*pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Debbi, sorry for all your misadventures- man, that stinks. *But
knowing your heart is healthy is a a very good...
Forum: Quilting February 4th 12, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By AuntK
OT Name the puppy!

On Feb 3, 11:55*pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
I decided to use my spare time volunteering at the local animal
shelter- y'all know I'm absolutely goofy about...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 12, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By AuntK
Buying a used sewing machine (US)

On Jan 20, 11:37*am, Hanne in DK wrote:
Dear all,

My friend is asking me about buying a sewing machine (she is in AL). She
wants to spend no more than $200, which is not...
Forum: Quilting January 3rd 12, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By AuntK
Did anyone shop from this store?

On Jan 3, 11:32*am, Hanne in DK wrote:
Just wanted to ask if anyone has experience with this online fabric store?

http://www.oldcountrystorefabrics.com/index.php

I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 421