Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Random
Forum: Glass July 9th 07, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 41
Posted By Random
Stained Glass and similar Groups ?

On Jul 7, 6:25 pm, nJb wrote:
Jman wrote:
Hey there,

Now tell me this.... Where is the stained glass group ? Is
rec.crafts.glass where those discussions take...
Forum: Glass February 12th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By Random
Help!

Thanks everyone for your advice, back to the drawing board then!

Random

On Feb 11, 4:16 pm, "C Ryman" wrote:
I think pure silver resists the fire scale since it...
Forum: Glass February 11th 07, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By Random
Help!

Hi Guys,

I'm quite new to glass fusing, I got my first kiln a few months ago
and have had great fun making jewellery and bowls etc.

I'm having a bit of a problem with my findings though, I read a...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3