Showing results 1 to 25 of 114
Search took 3.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: judyanna
Forum: Quilting August 30th 09, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By judyanna
OT - Ultimate Cinnamon roll recipe

On Aug 28, 9:18*pm, Jo Gibson wrote:
I'm not really interested in sweet food now (Week 20 now) but for some
reason, I feel compelled to find the best cinnamon roll...
Forum: Quilting July 23rd 09, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By judyanna
Quilt show in Hershey PA

they showed the Burlington (Vermont?) show on a show I watching and
the best of show was gorgeous!

Judy
Forum: Quilting July 23rd 09, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By judyanna
Not Crazy Quilt

I have just now decided to use the skinny part of the ties as a "piano
keys" border.
I have the book Daddy's ties and I like some of the patterns in there.
I may never get to the rest of the tie but...
Forum: Quilting July 21st 09, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By judyanna
Not Crazy Quilt

Pseudo crazy? I like that! Or Ultra-crazy!!
Right now it's velvet/ a whole handkercheif / velvet. I'm embellishing
the black velvet with a silver thread. I have ribbons, buttons and
other stuff to...
Forum: Quilting July 21st 09, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By judyanna
Not Crazy Quilt

Right now I have 3 large blocks - a dark green velvet and a black
velvet with the handkercheif in the middle. I'm embellishing the
velvet now, with silver metallic thread.
Having fun!

Judy from...
Forum: Quilting July 19th 09, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By judyanna
Not Crazy Quilt

Not long ago I posted one of my dream quilts as a crazy quilt - I
guess I had the wrong idea. The quilt I have started is a combo
crazy / handkerchief quilt. It'll definitely be crazy! But...
Forum: Quilting July 16th 09, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By judyanna
happy dance: Celtic Knot Quilt

On Jul 15, 10:12*am, kratersge wrote:
I finally finished my celtic knot quilt. *The link is the overall
view, and the next two pictures in the album are a closeup of the
Forum: Quilting July 12th 09, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By judyanna
OT- another health update

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, prayers and hugs!

I figure I've survived this far, though with extra damage to my body,
I'm still okay "on my own"

Everyone tells me I'm a fighter but I think...
Forum: Quilting July 12th 09, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By judyanna
OT- another health update

On Jul 11, 9:50*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Just go right ahead and go crazy, Judy. *I just know that with all you're
dealing with that a little case of crazy might be...
Forum: Quilting July 12th 09, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By judyanna
OT- another health update

On Jul 11, 1:53*pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message
,
judyanna...
Forum: Quilting July 12th 09, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 45
Posted By judyanna
"Red" Work Embroidery

On Jul 11, 11:01*am, "Pat in Virginia" wrote:
It is nice to have a hand project to take to meetings and such. For quite a
while I've had a plan to work on "Red" work squares....
Forum: Quilting July 11th 09, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By judyanna
OT- another health update

The sciatica is still in full force - can't walk.

Well gemsar didn't work either. I'm at the end of the line apparently.

My husband wanted to go back to the first one that only worked for
three...
Forum: Quilting July 11th 09, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By judyanna
The Quilt Show

On Jul 10, 7:59*pm, Sally Swindells
wrote:
The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims have a new series
starting and they are making the first show open...
Forum: Quilting July 3rd 09, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By judyanna
Oprah on decluttering today. Watch It

On Jul 2, 5:36*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Here's a wonderful quote from Maxine in case you get too carried away with
the declutter production:

"Always keep several get...
Forum: Quilting June 29th 09, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By judyanna
Velvet Quilt?

I forgot to mention in the original post, but can anyone suggest/
recommend suppliers/vendors? *Can't tell much from websites - most
only seem to carry a color or two (unless you go off into...
Forum: Quilting June 24th 09, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By judyanna
Those Pesky Safety Features on the Iron

On Jun 22, 9:19*pm, Sherry wrote:
Or at least that's what I used to say. I also bemoaned the fact that
"they just don't make 'em
like they used to," when my circa 1973 Sears...
Forum: Quilting June 24th 09, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By judyanna
OT NEED HELP

On Jun 24, 10:36*am, lyn5 wrote:
I have a screened *in patio that I spend a lot of time on--however the
neighborhood male cats have taken to marking it as theirs !!!!
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 09, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By judyanna
Can't believe it--51/2 year old UFO completed!

On Jun 22, 11:15*pm, "heidi (was rabbit2b)" wrote:
The title says it all! Well, almost. Not sure why it looks smaller
than when it was a top (see Warm Wishes in WIP album),...
Forum: Quilting June 20th 09, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By judyanna
OT cleaning the hardwood floors- again

On Jun 20, 12:15*pm, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
I read in People magazine about a household cleaner called Fabuloso. *A
rapper named Kim was gushing about it-...
Forum: Quilting June 18th 09, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 34
Posted By judyanna
Bad kitchen Karma

On Jun 17, 2:32*pm, (NightMist) wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:23:02 -0700 (PDT), "Dr. Zachary Smith"

wrote:
On Jun 17, 9:41=A0am, "KJ"...
Forum: Quilting June 18th 09, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By judyanna
hello all

On Jun 17, 6:51*pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies"
wrote:
Today I emerged slightly from the misty morass of modern medical drugs
and actually took a look around on the computer...
Forum: Quilting June 18th 09, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By judyanna
Quilting programs on DISH Network???

On Jun 18, 7:24*am, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
I finally sat down and tried to get the DVR on my television to record some
quilt programs. *Guess what? *I can't...
Forum: Quilting June 18th 09, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By judyanna
Way OT

On Jun 18, 12:33*am, "Donna" wrote:
There's this funny bird that makes an even funnier song....it
sounds like the birds' call is "here kitty kitty kitty." *I'm not
kidding! *I...
Forum: Quilting June 10th 09, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By judyanna
My quilting buddy is moving.....

Both of you get web cams and use Skype. It's free and it's kind of
cool. You could show each other your work, not the same but almost
like being in each other's kitchens! (computer depending).
If I...
Forum: Quilting June 7th 09, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By judyanna
OT - more please

On Jun 7, 12:12*pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies"
wrote:
I need more prayer, and I'm feeling rather urgent about it. *I have
developed a yeast infection in all this inflamed...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 114