Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ruth Carlos
Forum: Quilting February 6th 08, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 171
Posted By Ruth Carlos
Time for another Roll Call?

One of my most unfavourite memories of my childhood.
Caraway Seedcake, I used to spend hours trying to pick out all the seeds,
even then the flavour lingered.
I could never cope with it, but...
Forum: Quilting January 23rd 08, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Ruth Carlos
Cuddlewrap

Way back in December someone wanted a pattern for a Cuddlewrap with zippers
and snaps.
I found this by chance, no zippers or snaps but they could be used instead
on...
Forum: Quilting January 22nd 08, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Ruth Carlos
OT-State Funeral today for Sir Edmund Hillary

Such a wonderful man and a great loss to us all.
I well remember watching the Coronation in a draughty scout hall with a
12inch TV set too far away to see the action. A cold wet Summer day in...
Forum: Quilting January 6th 08, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Ruth Carlos
wicked easy quilt pattern blog link

Thanks, Donna and Jeanne, the world is intent on confusing me. When I
clocked on the link I went to the Wicked not the Wickedly. Got it right now,
I can see that it does look a bit like Turning...
Forum: Quilting January 1st 08, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Ruth Carlos
wicked easy quilt pattern blog link

But isn't that the one that the blog links too.
It doesn't look much like the quilt on the blog but it is a Wicked Easy
Quilt. Are there then two patterns of the same name.
Ruth Sydney
"Sunny"...
Forum: Quilting December 31st 07, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Ruth Carlos
Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you Cheryl and to all in Oz. Hot and humid in Sydney today
about 35C here Not much breeze but enough to keep us alive.
Heard the fireworks tonight as we watched them on TV and we...
Forum: Quilting December 26th 07, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Ruth Carlos
Happy Boxing Day from the South Pacific

Happy Boxing Day to you too, Jeanne.
My visitors have just gone and I can sit down and have a cuppa at last.
Great fun to have the extended family here when part of mine is overseas.
Finally found...
Forum: Quilting December 12th 07, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Ruth Carlos
RCTQ Postings

Polly,
It is so easy to fall up a ladder.For anyway...
The ladder goes up into the roof space where I have all my stash and a lot
of other stuff. I climbed up to put the Christmas decorations away...
Forum: Quilting December 9th 07, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Ruth Carlos
RCTQ Postings

Well, after all the problems I have sorted out I don't know if I wanted any
more...but..I am changing my server and I have a short while to find out how
to get the Newsgroup on webmail.
I have got...
Forum: Quilting November 1st 07, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Ruth Carlos
Computer Problems Still

Thank you for your help.
To Debra and Jeanne, I don't have an option for a language change, all I
have is French, and no other option.
To Charlotte, I will do as you suggest. It has started only...
Forum: Quilting October 31st 07, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Ruth Carlos
Computer Problems Still

As you know I have just spent a fortune on my computer and now I have
another problem which is driving me burko.
When I write an e-mail I always have the spell check done before I send it,
for some...
Forum: Quilting October 17th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Ruth Carlos
I think I'm back

Thank you all. The bak problem has been solved so I still have the Recipes
and BOMs I have got from the group. I know I should print them out so that I
don't lose them but I have nowhere to keep...
Forum: Quilting October 16th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Ruth Carlos
I think I'm back

It has been an age since my computer started to misbehave and after we got
back from UK it just got worse and worse until it gave up. I have had it
fixed now, I hope after much hmmming and hissing...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13