Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: br
Forum: Jewelry September 29th 06, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By br
1970's William Dixon, Grobet, Kerr, Allcraft Catalogs & Price Lists

a écrit dans le message de news:
I am searching for catalogs and pricelists from William Dixon, Grobet,
Kerr, and...
Forum: Jewelry September 23rd 06, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 30
Posted By br
rolling mill questions

"ted frater" a écrit dans le message de news:

br wrote:

Hello all,
I've been a lost-wax caster for over...
Forum: Jewelry September 19th 06, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 30
Posted By br
rolling mill questions

"ted frater" a écrit dans le message de news:
br wrote:
Hello all,
I've been a lost-wax caster for over thirty years,...
Forum: Jewelry September 15th 06, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 30
Posted By br
rolling mill questions

"lemel_man" a écrit dans le message de news:
Peter W.. Rowe, wrote:

...snip
you'd end up with somewhere in the area of...
Forum: Jewelry September 15th 06, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 30
Posted By br
rolling mill questions

Hello all,
I've been a lost-wax caster for over thirty years, and I never really
learned to use a rolling mill. I never even bought one, because I could
always figure out how to get along without...
Forum: Jewelry August 27th 06, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By br
[looking4] rubber by the foot

Thank you for the link, Abrasha. They may not have exactly what I want in
the way of rubber (I haven't gone through the 200 or so references they
have, yet), but what a catalog! I'm sure I'll find...
Forum: Jewelry August 27th 06, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 27
Posted By br
Please help with Antique Cameo

The cameos here are very nice, but the author has really mixed up shell,
carnelian and sardonyx! BR

"ted frater" a écrit dans le message de news:...
Forum: Jewelry August 22nd 06, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By br
[looking4] rubber by the foot

My problem is not with Pasternak's prices.
I'm waiting for my new RIOGRANDE catalog, and trying to find other
suppliers. Thanks.
BR

"Sarit Wolfus" a écrit dans le message...
Forum: Jewelry August 17th 06, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By br
[looking4] rubber by the foot

Yes, perhaps in their latest catalog. I haven't seen it yet and it takes a
while to get one here (France). When will they get the d...n thing online?
Thanks. BR

"Séimí mac Liam"...
Forum: Jewelry August 16th 06, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By br
[looking4] rubber by the foot

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a supplier of rubber, by the foot (or meter)
for necklaces and bracelets, other than PASTERNAK. Like...
Forum: Jewelry August 3rd 06, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 0
Posted By br
perles

Le pere de Huckleberry Finn a sorti des perles de sagesse, dont certaines
extraordinaires:

"If you hold a cat by the tail, you learn things you cannot learn any
other way."
-Mark Twain
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11