Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: maryd[_2_]
Forum: Quilting March 7th 07, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By maryd[_2_]
Shameless self promotion

All of your crafted items are lovely. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

--
Mary
"John" wrote in...

ROTFL..... thanks for the laugh, Frank.

--
Mary
"Flytyer37" wrote in...

Congratulations to all..... especially Molly. What a wonderful day it
is!!!!

--
Mary
"Flossy" wrote in...

Love the focus fabric!!

--
Mary
"Patti S" wrote in message
: I made 2...
Forum: Quilting March 5th 07, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By maryd[_2_]
New pix Workshop Sampler

Very eye catching, Bronnie.

--
Mary
"Bronnie" wrote in message
:...
Forum: Quilting March 5th 07, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By maryd[_2_]
Finally, the Girly Quilt

Lovely, John.

--
Mary
"John" wrote in message
: Ok, here it...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By maryd[_2_]
new member

Welcome. You have made some lovely quilts.

--
Mary
"orchidlover" wrote in...

A keeper site for sure. Thanks, Monique.

--
Mary
"monique" wrote in message
:...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 07, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By maryd[_2_]
our updated RCTQ website

Thanks, Kay. That's a great resource page.

--
Mary
"Kay Ahr" wrote in...

I hadn't seen this one before....definitely bookmarked.

--
Mary
"nzlstar*" wrote in...

Congratulate the kiddies on a job well done. They will make a difference in
the lives of the other kiddies that receive the quilts.

--...
Forum: Quilting February 21st 07, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 47
Posted By maryd[_2_]
OT Sad Pet News

So sorry Cheryl.

--
Mary
"CATS" wrote in message
: You might notice my sig block has...
Forum: Quilting February 21st 07, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By maryd[_2_]
I've made a webpage for our quilt links. . . . . .

I just looked at your Blue Ribbon quilt..... I like the simplicity of the
ribbons with the 9 patch blocks.

--
Mary
"Debbi in SO CA"...

Beautiful.

--
Mary
"Alice" wrote in message
: I just finished my largest project...
Forum: Quilting February 20th 07, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 65
Posted By maryd[_2_]
commercial sites on our photo list webpage ?

I say no.

--
Mary
"Kay Ahr" wrote in message
: I set up a webpage with...
Forum: Quilting February 20th 07, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By maryd[_2_]
OT kinda - Message from Mary D

Not sure how settled we are at the moment. Until March 1, we are living in
a motel room but I do have my computer and sewing machine.

--
Mary
"Carolyn...

What a wonderful keepsake.

--
Mary
"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in...

That is gorgeous, John.

--
Mary
"John" wrote in message
:...
Forum: Quilting February 20th 07, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By maryd[_2_]
For those interested

I'm sure your mom will treasure it, Kathy.

--
Mary
"grammykathy" wrote in...

It's in a book of animal blocks. I bought the book thru Connecting Threads.
I don't know which box it's in right now.

--
Mary
"KJ"...

We are managing this motel instead of working desk and housekeeping. This
one is smaller....48 rooms compared to 71 rooms.
Thanks. We hope this works our well for us. The owner has several...
Forum: Quilting February 19th 07, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By maryd[_2_]
Birthday Quilt 2005

:-) Thanks. I made the owl block. I keep thinking I will make myself a
quilt using patterns from the book but haven't.

--
Mary
"Patti"...

Thanks, Patti. Right now things are very boring. Only 9 rooms rented last
night.

--
Mary
"Patti S" wrote in...

Thanks, Ginger. I'm back and a happier camper.

--
Mary
"Ginger in CA" wrote in...