Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Quilting November 24th 18, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Thing for cast iron skillet handle

I had one of those and threw it away. After a couple of uses, it stuck to the extremely hot handle. When I peeled it off, the inside was black and burnt. It was only used on the gas stovetop,...
Forum: Quilting September 6th 17, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Nancy Zieman

How sad. Prayers from NH.

Denise in NH
Forum: Quilting April 24th 15, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Quick and Easy?

My 7 year old niece loves purple and butterflies, both of which I just found at an estate sale. I made the butterfly material the central focus of a Warm Wishes block. I used purple, bright green...
Forum: Quilting May 14th 14, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 54
Posted By [email protected]
is anyone left here?

Still here, too. Found a few good hauls at yard sales and quilt shows and trying to decide what to make with this assorted mess. I finally finished a quilt for my first and only grandson (we waited...
Forum: Quilting December 13th 13, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Normal Light bulbs vs Flourescents

I haven't been able to stand fluorescent lights since I had my two cataract surgeries last year. After ten or fifteen minutes in a store with fluorescents I want to run out screaming, that includes...
Forum: Quilting March 9th 13, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Not telling

I have a great niece due this summer, so I made a fairly traditional baby top, but I wasn't sure what I wanted on the back. Both parents are union plumbers so I thought it might be cute to have some...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 13, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Doctor Who fabric

Go to: spoonflower.com. and type in Dr. Who

I'm not exactly sure if that's the Dr Who you're talking about, but they have some fabric.
Forum: Quilting February 10th 13, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
East Coast members please report

I'm in southern NH and we got just over two feet of very light and fluffy snow. No power outages in our area, which was great. NH coastline was slammed pretty hard because of the storm hitting...
Forum: Quilting February 3rd 13, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Favourite foot?

I just googled "Janome convertible free motion quilting foot set". A picture of the round disk comes up. It really does work well to avoid your foot catching on seams and bumps. Hope this helps...
Forum: Quilting February 3rd 13, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Favourite foot?

I have a Janome 6500. My favorite free motion foot is clear, solid (except for the hole for the needle), round, the size of a quarter, and shaped like a contact lens. It came in a set called,...
Forum: Quilting December 27th 12, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Quilty Gifts

I didn't get any gifts, but I count my first grandchild's first Christmas as my quilty gift. Someone to quilt "for" counts, right??
Forum: Quilting July 19th 12, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Think with me

On Monday, July 16, 2012 11:32:28 PM UTC-4, Polly Esther wrote:
The Wounded Warriors quilts I've made have all been red, white and blue.
It's crossed my mind that while that is cheerful...
Forum: Quilting May 29th 12, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
OT Hand-held vac

On Monday, May 28, 2012 6:58:22 PM UTC-4, Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
Over the years I've purchased several cordless, hand-held vacuum cleaners and each has been a big disappointment. ...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13