Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Shadow
Forum: Glass November 11th 08, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By The Shadow
Does Anyone Here Do Neon (It's Enclosed In Glass!)?

" Moonraker" wrote in message

"Javahut" wrote in message
Forum: Glass September 29th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By The Shadow
Wanted: Used Odyssey Mold

"Volvoqueen" wrote in message
I'm pretty new to stained glass, taking classes for 6 months now,...
Forum: Glass February 28th 08, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 20
Posted By The Shadow
Why this NG has sucked so bad....

"Jman" wrote in message
Yep,

I said it.... As a matter of fact, it had to be said. Most of...
Forum: Glass January 25th 08, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By The Shadow
As Soon As I retire...

"JK" wrote in message
........ everyone goes away! No one to ask me how it feels? No one here
that I can gloat to? You folks are...
Forum: Glass December 17th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 5
Posted By The Shadow
Charter & (pointer to) FAQs

"michele" wrote in message
Can't anything be done about this M...I...5 crap? m
yup,
block sender.
Forum: Glass November 6th 07, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By The Shadow
Nasty gossip

"Michael" wrote in message
No, nothing about the pet whipping boy. I was reading a review of one
of Alastair...
Forum: Glass October 31st 07, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 5
Posted By The Shadow
Sharing Space

"glassman" wrote in message
In my ongoing story of trying to sell my place, this is the latest. My
buyer is still waiting for a...
Forum: Glass October 31st 07, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 5
Posted By The Shadow
Sharing Space

"glassman" wrote in message
In my ongoing story of trying to sell my place, this is the latest. My
buyer is still waiting for a...
Forum: Glass September 17th 07, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 2
Posted By The Shadow
Porcelli Lampmaking video

"Michael" wrote in message
Bought this a couple weeks back but I haven't really been home much to
watch it. ...
Forum: Glass July 9th 07, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 41
Posted By The Shadow
Stained Glass and similar Groups ?

"Jman" wrote in message
On Jul 8, 2:00 pm, "javahut" wrote:
No offense...
Forum: Glass July 8th 07, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 10
Posted By The Shadow
Mixing glass types and Tiffany styrofoam forms

"Michael" wrote in message
Greetings,

My name is Michael. This is my first post to the group. I'm just
Forum: Glass March 30th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By The Shadow
green granite opal needed

"Glassman@work" wrote in message
I'm looking for a square or 2 of a mint green granite. It's a bent panel
from a big old fruit...
Forum: Glass December 6th 06, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 38
Posted By The Shadow
flame

"Allan Adler" wrote in message
"diddly*h*t" writes:

you could lurk on here for ever and die...
Forum: Glass November 3rd 06, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 2
Posted By The Shadow
This ought to last me a while....

"Moonraker" wrote in message
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Pallets-of-Horseshoe-Nails-3-5-Race-LIQUIDATION-SALE_W
Forum: Glass October 19th 06, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 24
Posted By The Shadow
Would somebody please explain to me .........

Brady is the kid in the playground when you were younger that did
anything
he thought he could do to **** off everyone else so he could get in a
fist
fight and prove that he...
Forum: Glass August 9th 06, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 12
Posted By The Shadow
Fusing fusing fusing

wrote in message

Kalera wrote:
Today I finally moved all the random crap that's been clotting up my
Forum: Glass August 4th 06, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 41
Posted By The Shadow
HOT HOTTER HOTTEST

"Moonraker" wrote in message

"FlameNwind" wrote in message
Forum: Glass July 3rd 06, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By The Shadow
So if Javahut goes on vacation....

"Glassman" wrote in message