Showing results 1 to 25 of 99
Search took 2.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lelandite
Forum: Quilting June 19th 10, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Lelandite
Little silly question

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
WHAT am I doing? You know I stitch quilt for Newborns in
Need. Lately they've all seemed to be...
Forum: Quilting June 18th 10, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Lelandite
Joining border fabric

"Megwen" wrote in message
Thanks for all the responses, the general consensus seems
to be that in theory a diagonal seam is...
Forum: Quilting June 17th 10, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Lelandite
Penultimate block

"Kim Graham" wrote in message
We finally made it to Job! June's block is posted.

Kim Graham
THE WORD IN PATCHWORK
Forum: Quilting June 13th 10, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Lelandite
finished!

you Rosebud is absolutely stunning! I like all four but
Rosebud
and the bright colored plaid quilt are my favorites. Just
beautiful work.

Donna
in WA

"Roberta" Roberta@Home wrote in message
Forum: Quilting June 12th 10, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By Lelandite
OT move

beautiful place you've found...discounts for us rctq'rs?
just
kidding. But what a peaceful place.

Congrats again.

Donna
in WA

"mary" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting June 11th 10, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Lelandite
Pictures of my three current projects

"idahoqltr" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting June 11th 10, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By Lelandite
OT move

one big YES! I pray this is exactly what you need in your
life. 9 months...such strength you both have.

Yahoo for you

Donna
in WA

"mary" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 9th 10, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Lelandite
Ugly Fabric

send me your snail mail and I'll get a couple 12" off to
you.

Donna
in WA

"She in PA" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 9th 10, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Lelandite
New kitchen curtains!

It's like waking up to sunshine every morning! But I have
keep telling myself: I don't do curtains I don't do
curtains.
Now aprons...that's another story.

They're great little piglet, just...
Forum: Quilting June 8th 10, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Lelandite
My latest quilt

Really cute and so perfect to go with your work.
No wonder you're getting favorable comments!

Donna
in WA

IMS wrote in message
Sorry for...
Forum: Quilting June 6th 10, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Lelandite
Directory is in progress - caregiver?

I sure hope you have reported this so-called caregiver.
I've
been a caregiver and what's she's doing needs to be reported
either to her supervisor or even to the state health
department.
To have...
Forum: Quilting May 30th 10, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 43
Posted By Lelandite
OT vision implant LONG

I haven't taken it personnally, but my daughter did the
laser
treatment and as far as I know, she doesn't wear her glasses
at all. She said she couldn't feed a thing. Me? Dollor
store.

Whatever...
Forum: Quilting May 29th 10, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Lelandite
Flight 93 memorial quilts photo

their artwork leaves me speechless! Just beautiful work.

Donna
in WA

"Alice in PA" wrote in message
I did some further...
Forum: Quilting May 28th 10, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Lelandite
My New QI

Thanks Taria - last night was loads of fun with him ... he
slept
clinging onto my head (my Charlie used to do that and I
missed it
after he died at 25yrs!)...Sammie is trailing around after
him...
Forum: Quilting May 28th 10, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Lelandite
My New QI

Didn't work for me either. Gotta see your new QI!

Donna
in WA

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Doesn't work, Jenn. DO something....
Forum: Quilting May 25th 10, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Lelandite
OT good thought please, OMG LEAD

Nightmist, can you get ahold of your county's health
department?
They have the right to come and inspect a home for possible
lead.
If they don't/can't do it, they'll definetly know some
agency...
Forum: Quilting May 23rd 10, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Lelandite
ot OT prescriptions

"Bobbie Sews More" wrote in message
If your friend let her doctor know the cost of her present
drugs, he could...
Forum: Quilting May 23rd 10, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Lelandite
printers OT

for the life of me, I can't think of the right printer I need so
that I can print out pictures and such on cloth.

Ink jet? That sounds right but right now I'm not sure. I
need a new printer but...
Forum: Quilting May 21st 10, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 38
Posted By Lelandite
the least in Other Words

Sure, Irene. Send them to me. Somebody help me here.
The quilt instructions received from Newborns in Need asks
that the little quilts be birthed instead of using
binding. Some...
Forum: Quilting May 20th 10, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 38
Posted By Lelandite
the least of these

Sending them to me will be fine. Ever since I won the
lottery I've had to be careful about keeping my address
secret from the kinfolks and the irs but I'll share it
with whoever can make...
Forum: Quilting May 13th 10, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Lelandite
Martingale's Quirky Question: I won!

" Howdy!

Martingale's Quirky Question for last week, he
http://www.martingale-pub.com/store/submit_answer.php

nets me a digital download for one really cool book.
And all I had to...
Forum: Quilting May 11th 10, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Lelandite
Q'S NYB is Finished!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1220/4595763000_6e57dbcda0.jpg

I've nicknamed my much-anticipated grandson Q. Q is due
in August.
Friends are having a baby shower in early June and this
Forum: Quilting May 11th 10, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Lelandite
quilted fingerless gloves

Wouldn't fingerless gloves be mittens? ;~)

fingerless gloves were originally called fishermen's gloves.

Donna
in WA

Forum: Quilting May 7th 10, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Lelandite
quilted fingerless gloves

just thinking as i pass the time waiting to see if dh will
call and need me
today for deliverys.
it was really busy yesterday, he wasnt home til after 8pm.
that is really
late for him,...
Forum: Quilting May 6th 10, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Lelandite
OT Hope we can do it again

I don't normally ask for favors, but if you could offer up
your thoughts or prayers once again, it would be greatly
appreciated. My great nephew, 5 months old, was just
diagnosed with...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 99