Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Glassman@work
Forum: Glass November 16th 06, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 75
Posted By Glassman@work
Lurkers Speak!

"Moonraker" wrote in message

"glassman" wrote in message
Forum: Glass November 11th 06, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 15
Posted By Glassman@work
Glass Software/ techniques?

"Moonraker" wrote in message

I have access to thousands of filters for both progs. You do the leg work
to...
Forum: Glass November 9th 06, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 15
Posted By Glassman@work
Glass Software/ techniques?

"Moonraker" wrote in message
I'm interested in some software recommendations or (how- to- use
techniques)
Forum: Glass October 21st 06, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 5
Posted By Glassman@work
Anybody remember...

"Moonraker" wrote in message
A decade or two ago there was a production cutter advertised in the trade
mags...
Forum: Glass October 21st 06, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 44
Posted By Glassman@work
Weller 100 900 deg soldering tips

"Moonraker" wrote in message

"Glassman@work" wrote in message
Forum: Glass October 21st 06, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 44
Posted By Glassman@work
Weller 100 900 deg soldering tips

"Allan Adler" wrote in message
"glassman" writes:

OK continuing our civil discussion.........
Forum: Glass October 21st 06, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 44
Posted By Glassman@work
Was This ever Anwsered?

"Allan Adler" wrote in message
writes:

What do I charge? University class fees vary as set by the...
Forum: Glass October 21st 06, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By Glassman@work
Hey Dennis . . .

"Moonraker" wrote in message

"Brock" wrote in message
Forum: Glass October 14th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 5
Posted By Glassman@work
Off Topic: Chuck Norris Facts

wrote in message
In light of all the normal chit chat, I found the following Chuck
Norris Facts:

22 Chuck...
Forum: Glass October 10th 06, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By Glassman@work
Lurker Update

wrote in message
Even in rec.crafts.glass heyday, I don't recall seeing maybe more that
20 or so posters and as...
Forum: Glass October 3rd 06, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By Glassman@work
Silberschnitt Oval Cutter

"Moonraker" wrote in message
A while back I bought some glass tools on eBay, and in the lot was a
Silberschnitt...
Forum: Glass September 27th 06, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By Glassman@work
Long bevel strips neeed

Anyone stock 20" long 1 1/2" clear bevel strips with 3/8" bevel? I only
need a few. Thanks!

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com