Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: A Beaded Affair
Forum: Beads November 3rd 08, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By A Beaded Affair
I signed up for Etsy!

On Oct 31, 12:23*pm, A Beaded Affair wrote:
On Oct 30, 8:31*am, "Vibrant Jewels"
wrote:

I like the way your listings show on Etsy. How...
Forum: Beads October 31st 08, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By A Beaded Affair
I signed up for Etsy!

On Oct 30, 8:31*am, "Vibrant Jewels"
wrote:
I like the way your listings show on Etsy. How did you get it to preview
that way?

--
Karleen Cole
Member...

On Oct 26, 1:45*pm, "Vibrant Jewels"
wrote:
http://vibrantjewels.etsy.com
I haven't uploaded any items as yet, and am not done with the profile, etc.
Does my logo...
Forum: Beads October 14th 08, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By A Beaded Affair
question

On Oct 13, 10:14*pm, "bluemaxx" wrote:
I have a woman who missed one of my auctions and now wants to know about any
auctions I had that didn't sell, etc. that she might...
Forum: Beads August 28th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By A Beaded Affair
Accidental Ad

My apology to the list for the copper wire ad. I don't know how it got
into
the general mailing and then on top of it I forgot to put a subject
in. I
don't advertise in groups without asking...
Forum: Beads August 23rd 08, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By A Beaded Affair
Hard to Find 1/2 Round and Copper Wire

My thanks to the list owner for allowing me to advertise on this site.
Please email me off list at with any questions
on this ad. List owner and moderators are not responsible...
Forum: Beads August 23rd 08, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By A Beaded Affair
Cleaning random metal charms

On Aug 22, 3:00*pm, Keller wrote:
I hope someone can help me with this. *I bought a little collection of
metal charms and pendants off eBay and some of them are...
Forum: Beads July 7th 08, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 26
Posted By A Beaded Affair
My new SS stuff

On Jun 29, 9:53*am, chaddock wrote:
Thanks. *The copper in the Bali is actually cough gold plated.
I had intended to use 14K beads, but.. well.. it didn't happen...
Forum: Beads July 6th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 26
Posted By A Beaded Affair
My new SS stuff

On Jun 28, 6:53*pm, chaddock wrote:
I've put up some pictures of 4 of my sterling silver necklaces. *I
haven't added links on my web pages to the pictures yet. I...
Forum: Beads July 6th 08, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By A Beaded Affair
Hi All

On Jul 5, 2:07*am, "Christina Peterson" wrote:
I like this pink necklacehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11639149

Tina

"A Beaded Affair"...
Forum: Beads July 4th 08, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By A Beaded Affair
Hi All

Hi,
I'm new to the group and just thought I would say "Hi". Been reading
through the messages a bit and it looks like the group for me since I
make wire and beaded...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11