old tablecloth by [email protected]
An elderly woman in our building put a tablecloth on display one evening last week prior to it being picked up by the museum. She thought it was needlepoint but actually it was 9 large squares of cross stitch flower bouquets, crocheted together to make the cloth. The work was lovely, the back...
Today 02:00 PM
by Nancy Spera Go to last post
1 2 Needlework
Spirit of Cross Stitch Festival by ATana
I just found this post. I'm so glad to hear the SOX Festivals have come back. Is there a link where I can enter my info to get notified when events are coming up for 2018 festivals?
Today 01:54 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 288 Needlework