CraftBanter

-   -   Can I Play? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34086)

Wabbit4412 September 14th 04 03:06 PM

Can I Play?

Hello,
I've been lurking in this newsgroup for a very long time - several years. On
occasion I do post a little tidbit however I'd like to "play" more. So,

Can I Play here?

Darlene

Diana Curtis September 14th 04 03:25 PM

Heck, ya!!! The more the merrier!
Welcome to the group.
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

Queen of Squishies September 14th 04 03:48 PM

Welcome, Darlene! Just jump right in and start playin', kid! : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

LilyRoseMortem September 14th 04 04:02 PM

Me too, please! I just found this newsgroup today and have been wading through
the messages from the last 30 days and I have to say that I am thrilled to have
found people with whom I share a common interest: quilting! I am new to the
craft, but I am already hooked and have become quite the fabric addict too.

Queen of Squishies September 14th 04 04:08 PM

Fabric addict? Yep, you are most welcome in this place! LOL
Jump right in!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Diana Curtis September 14th 04 04:46 PM

Welcome to the group!
We are a lively bunch. Lots of fun.
Check out at least the main FAQ for the group if you can, it will make your
venture into usenet a bit easier. If you cant find it feel free to post
questions, and then catch the FAQs when they are posted at the beginning of
the month.
Its always nice to see a new face round the cyber frame.
Diana

Kellie J. Berger September 14th 04 05:24 PM

Absatutely! come on over and sit down! got some pics to share with us?
wanna trade chocolates?

-- kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber....net/my_photos