CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Hello Im new and I Sculpt (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17024)

lbjnflower January 27th 05 12:56 AM

Hello Im new and I Sculpt

Hello every one Im Lbjnflower(Belinda) and I sculpt babies from polymer
clay I invite you to take a look at some of my babies in my album
I have been sculpting about 2 years now and I love itIm married 18
years Im a stay at home mom and I home school my 2 boys with the help
of gate way Im so glad to be part of the group

You have been invited to visit a photo album
http://photobucket.com/albums/v150/lbjnf/

Cherylsart January 27th 05 01:34 AM

Wow they are beautiful, and they look like they are real. Lovely work.
Cherylsart

Diana Curtis January 27th 05 02:55 AM

Wow, those are the most lifelike babys I have seen from poly... wow wow..
Welcome to the group!
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
ups.com...

MARIE January 27th 05 05:47 AM

Question...

does anyone know where i can get a color blend chart for polymer clay. I
have seen one but can not find one. I don't know every where to look yet so
I am asking you. One day I will make one of my own but until that time I
would like to find one.

Thanks,
Marie

mel7474 February 5th 05 09:11 AM

Hi Brenda :)
You are very talented !
I would love to be able to sculpt such real life babies like that.....

Great work

Melanie.