CraftBanter

-   -   pink & browns (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67618)

Terbear April 1st 06 07:31 AM

pink & browns

Hi everyone,
I have been looking for the cocoa pink FQ collection from Michael Miller.
fatquartershop.com had it awhile back...and I didn't get it then, cause I
didn't need it...anyways, have you seen any shops that have this collection
in a FQ pack?

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Kate G. April 1st 06 02:29 PM

pink & browns

may not be EXACTLY what you need... but close....

http://www.cherrylanequiltshop.com/c....asp?id=FQP352
http://www.fatquartershop.com/store/...3&Item_ID=6474

will any of these work?

Kate in MI

quilter April 1st 06 04:49 PM

pink & browns

Terbear wrote:
Hi everyone,
I have been looking for the cocoa pink FQ collection from Michael Miller.
fatquartershop.com had it awhile back...and I didn't get it then, cause I
didn't need it...anyways, have you seen any shops that have this collection
in a FQ pack?

Do you mean the pink and brown polka dots and pink and brown diamond
sort of pattern? I've been drooling over those for a long time. I see
them on ebay often.

Lynn

Terbear April 1st 06 05:49 PM

pink & browns

yup, that's it.
Here is the entire collection:
http://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/...m=Cocoa%20Pink

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

"quilter" wrote in message
ups.com...

quilter April 1st 06 06:09 PM

pink & browns

Terbear wrote:
yup, that's it.
Here is the entire collection:
http://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/...m=Cocoa%20Pink

I'd never seen the baby print - how cute!

Lynn

Susan Laity Price April 2nd 06 07:06 PM

pink & browns

I am so into repro fabrics right now I thought you were talking about
the civil war repro look of pinks and browns. Good thing I checked the
web page before I packed up a selection of pinks and browns for you.
My pinks and browns would look like grandma's next to your pinks and
browns.

Susan

KJ April 3rd 06 12:58 AM

pink & browns

That would have been funny to see. Talk about opposite styles! Wouldn't
either of you have been surprised to get a "pink and brown" squishie from
the other one?
KJ