CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I have some stained glass type coated foil tape.... (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11721)

Christi Conley December 28th 03 05:08 AM

I have some stained glass type coated foil tape....

I made a mistake and bought black foil tape and silver
foil tape not realizing the inside was colored, not the
outside - so, I have 2 brand new rolls, 1/4 x 36 yards
of copper foil coated tape. I got them from Stained
Glass Warehouse and I think I paid $5 and $6. You
can have the pair for $7, plus $3.95 = $ 10.95 -
OR I will consider a trade - I am always looking for
embellishments that are different, glass tags, plain glass
disks, any non-cute stamp or tell me what you have
that you think I might like - I just don't want them to
sit around and collect dust and it isn't worth returning
them to the company. . . .

--
Christi
Stampin' Up! Representative