CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   FS: Anthony Cardarelle Castle single treadle spinning wheel (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=69383)

sedona56 May 3rd 06 01:52 AM

FS: Anthony Cardarelle Castle single treadle spinning wheel

I am selling my built-to-order Anthony Cardarelle limited edition
(#294) castle upright spinning wheel. It has a built-in lazy kate with
three additional bobbins for plying the spun wool. It also has a flax
spindle. As a bonus, I'm adding a set of cards, a drop spindle and a
niddy-noddy (for winding the plied wool into hanks. I have attached a
photo for your consideration. The wheel is located in NW Washington
State and is in excellent condition. Let's negotiate. Contact: E-Mail:
Photo available upon request.