CraftBanter

-   -   Test - go ahead and read - you know you want to (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29397)

frood January 15th 04 06:36 PM

Test - go ahead and read - you know you want to

Hi, how's it going?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

AliceW January 15th 04 07:27 PM

I didn't read it - I have more self control than some others on this group.
I just passed it right on by! But I'm sure you'll get some who will not be
able to resist, but not me, by golly!

Alice

"frood" wrote in message
r.com...
Hi, how's it going?

Coleen January 15th 04 07:28 PM

Hi Wendy. Yeppers, I read it, lol.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen
Queen of Loving Stitches

"frood" wrote in message
r.com...
Hi, how's it going?

frood January 15th 04 09:45 PM

So you reply without reading the posts? That explains alot, Alice.

--
"AliceW" wrote in message
I didn't read it - I have more self control than some others on this

group.
I just passed it right on by! But I'm sure you'll get some who will not

be
able to resist, but not me, by golly!

Alice

"frood" wrote in message
r.com...
Hi, how's it going?

Diana Curtis January 15th 04 10:16 PM

I didnt read the post, honest. It never got to my server. who is testing
what?
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
"Coleen" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Wendy. Yeppers, I read it, lol.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen
Queen of Loving Stitches

"frood" wrote in message
r.com...
Hi, how's it going?

Jalynne January 15th 04 10:18 PM

I only read yours, Di, cuz it popped up when i hit F5 to refresh..
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
I didnt read the post, honest. It never got to my server. who is testing
what?
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Coleen" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Wendy. Yeppers, I read it, lol.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen
Queen of Loving Stitches

"frood" wrote in message
r.com...
Hi, how's it going?

Sharon Harper January 15th 04 11:39 PM

You only need to hit F5 and you get new messages???? Oh wow! I'm so glad I
didn't read this....

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

"Jalynne" wrote in message
ink.net...
I only read yours, Di, cuz it popped up when i hit F5 to refresh..
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
I didnt read the post, honest. It never got to my server. who is testing
what?
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Coleen" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Wendy. Yeppers, I read it, lol.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen
Queen of Loving Stitches

"frood" wrote in message
r.com...
Hi, how's it going?

D&D January 15th 04 11:50 PM

The things some people will do to get attention vbg

Dee in Oz

"frood" wrote in message
r.com...
Hi, how's it going?

AliceW January 16th 04 12:28 AM

It's a talent to be sure!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

om...

"AliceW" wrote in message
I didn't read it - I have more self control than some others on this

group.
I just passed it right on by! But I'm sure you'll get some who will not

be
able to resist, but not me, by golly!

Alice

"frood" wrote in message
r.com...
Hi, how's it going?

AliceW January 16th 04 12:29 AM

For God's sakes, don't ever hit that F5 key! Never, ever, ever!

--

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
You only need to hit F5 and you get new messages???? Oh wow! I'm so glad

didn't read this....

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

"Jalynne" wrote in message
ink.net...
I only read yours, Di, cuz it popped up when i hit F5 to refresh..
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
I didnt read the post, honest. It never got to my server. who is

testing
what?
Diana

--