CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Glass Canes Available for Auction (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88283)

[email protected] October 24th 07 07:11 PM

Glass Canes Available for Auction

Hello all!

On November 11, 2007, Theriaults will be hosting an auction in
Morristown, NJ (near New York City) that will include the sales of an
EXCEPTIONAL COLLECTION OF GLASS CANES. These were collected by the
Hall family throughout the 20th century, and are absolutely amazing-
some of the largest we have ever seen. To look at the pictures and
learn more about participating in the auction (we have online as well
as live bidding at this event), go to:

http://www.theriaults.com/onsite/cat...=110&iid=29670

Happy collecting!

[email protected] October 24th 07 07:57 PM

On Oct 24, 11:11 am, wrote:
Hello all!

On November 11, 2007, Theriaults will be hosting an auction in
Morristown, NJ (near New York City) that will include the sales of an
EXCEPTIONAL COLLECTION OF GLASS CANES. These were collected by the
Hall family throughout the 20th century, and are absolutely amazing-
some of the largest we have ever seen. To look at the pictures and
learn more about participating in the auction (we have online as well
as live bidding at this event), go to:

http://www.theriaults.com/onsite/cat...row=271&aid=11...

Happy collecting!

Too bad you have to register to look at them. Why not just post a link
so we can see them without having to give up info?