CraftBanter

-   -   90 year old couple doing a piano duet (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103064)

John May 23rd 09 11:15 PM

90 year old couple doing a piano duet

I got this video link from my wife about this 90 year old couple who
came upon a piano in the lobby of the Mayo Clinic and started playing.
It is too cute for words.

http://www.fark.com/cgi/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=4365716

John

Polly Esther[_5_] May 23rd 09 11:23 PM

90 year old couple doing a piano duet

How very dear. Thank you, John. Wonder if I can teach DH to play the
piano? Polly

"John" I got this video link from my wife about this 90 year old couple who

Julia in MN[_5_] May 26th 09 03:36 AM

90 year old couple doing a piano duet

They are scheduled to be on Good Morning America tomorrow (Tuesday)
morning. http://sharing.mayoclinic.org/about-sharing-mayo-clinic/

Julia in MN

--
-----------
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/default

Kate XXXXXX May 26th 09 10:36 AM

John wrote:
I got this video link from my wife about this 90 year old couple who
came upon a piano in the lobby of the Mayo Clinic and started playing.
It is too cute for words.

http://www.fark.com/cgi/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=4365716

John

Ah, now that was fun and had us all smiling.

Hope to be that sprightly when I'm their age. They have obviously had
fun playing together for a long time.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!