CraftBanter

-   -   OT Aint it funny that the majority of the posts are off topic? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=53426)

Quiltshophopper July 14th 05 03:31 PM

OT Aint it funny that the majority of the posts are off topic?

we are just a hen house full a chickenstalking over one another about
everything that pops in our heads.

Hanne Gottliebsen July 14th 05 03:36 PM

Yep, just like I'm sure it would have been (is) around a less virtual
quilting frame :-)

You have to love it!

Hanne in London

Queen of Squishies July 14th 05 03:41 PM

Just like a real live quilting bee! LOL

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. July 14th 05 04:26 PM

But.... but... my pupper doggies are so darn cute I just hafta do it!
And sometimes I just hafta vent. And... and... and...

Where better than with my bestest, quiltiest friends in the whole
universe??? LOL

Leslie and The Cutest Furbabies in MO.

Allison July 14th 05 05:26 PM

I love the (noisy) image that pops into my mind!!

Valkyrie July 14th 05 06:48 PM

"Quiltshophopper" wrote in message
we are just a hen house full a chickenstalking over one another about
everything that pops in our heads.

Now I feel just horrible......I read " just a hen house full of CHICKEN
STALKING ......." soooooooooo, either I need to tilt my head further back
when reading through the bottom half of my glasses or we all need to do more
proof reading before hitting the 'Send'. On second thought, never mind,
that gave me the first guffaw out loud today!

Val

Sandy Foster July 14th 05 08:30 PM

In article FQuBe.174792$nG6.70847@attbi_s22,
"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote:

Just like a real live quilting bee! LOL

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Exactly! :)
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

frood July 14th 05 10:39 PM

I also read it as "chickenstalking" and just assumed it was a figure of
speech I hadn't heard of before. Guess I won't be working it into
conversation now.

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

Johanna Gibson July 14th 05 11:27 PM

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:48:51 -0700, "Valkyrie"
wrote:

"Quiltshophopper" wrote in message
we are just a hen house full a chickenstalking over one another about
everything that pops in our heads.

Now I feel just horrible......I read " just a hen house full of CHICKEN
STALKING ......." soooooooooo, either I need to tilt my head further back
when reading through the bottom half of my glasses or we all need to do more
proof reading before hitting the 'Send'. On second thought, never mind,
that gave me the first guffaw out loud today!

Val

I thought that a chicken-stalker would surely be a fox.... went down
a completely different mental alley on that one...

-- Jo in Scotland

Mika July 15th 05 11:31 PM

That's one thing that makes this group so much fun and enlightening.

Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms