CraftBanter

-   -   Morning Mist Quilt (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140415)

[email protected] January 20th 19 05:04 PM

Morning Mist Quilt

This is the quilt I am working on right now. I would not recommend this quilt for a beginner because they use the old fashion way of making flying geese.
On the internet go to www.quiltmakermagazine-September/October-2018, then open it(should be at the very top), after opening for some reason I had to scroll up instead of down. It is the Teal quilt at the very right of page. Maybe Brian can make it simpler for all to see.
Sandy$

Brian Christiansen January 30th 19 09:26 PM

Morning Mist Quilt

Is this it?: https://www.quiltingcompany.com/Quilt/morning-mist/

--
My Yonkoma: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brian0...57680223526176

The E-mail associated with the account is a "spamcatcher" account that I
got to every couple of months to empty out, and anything sent to it will
not be seen for probably several months, if it is seen at all.
Brian Christiansen

[email protected] February 1st 19 04:14 PM

Morning Mist Quilt

Hello Brian,
Yes, this is the right quilt and I thank you for your help. I am not very computer savy.
Sandy$