CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A small finish is still a finish (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=138946)

Karen C - Calif September 19th 13 05:31 PM

A small finish is still a finish

I'd gotten a deal on six assorted Mill Hill Christmas ornaments, which
I'm making for my clients (easy to tuck into a card). I started with
Golden Tannenbaum, and remembered why I hate beading. The rest of the
clients will be getting with Kreiniks instead of with beads.

Joan Erickson September 19th 13 08:11 PM

On 9/19/2013 11:31 AM, Karen C - Calif wrote:
I'd gotten a deal on six assorted Mill Hill Christmas ornaments, which
I'm making for my clients (easy to tuck into a card). I started with
Golden Tannenbaum, and remembered why I hate beading. The rest of the
clients will be getting with Kreiniks instead of with beads.

Gee, why doesn't that surprise me???? lol

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Karen C - Calif September 20th 13 03:51 PM

Joan Erickson wrote:

On 9/19/2013 11:31 AM, Karen C - Calif wrote:

I'd gotten a deal on six assorted Mill Hill Christmas ornaments, which
I'm making for my clients (easy to tuck into a card). I started with
Golden Tannenbaum, and remembered why I hate beading. The rest of the
clients will be getting with Kreiniks instead of with beads.

Gee, why doesn't that surprise me???? lol

If I had any brains, I'd marry into the Kreinik family. Any of you want
to play matchmaker?

Joan Erickson September 20th 13 04:43 PM

On 9/20/2013 9:51 AM, Karen C - Calif wrote:
Joan Erickson wrote:

Gee, why doesn't that surprise me???? lol

If I had any brains, I'd marry into the Kreinik family. Any of you want
to play matchmaker?

Wish I could! That would be a perfect match for you!!!