CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   "Big Fish" Sweater? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=49012)

Allaya Diep April 27th 05 06:10 AM

"Big Fish" Sweater?

Have any of you out there seen the movie "Big Fish?" Aside from it
being quite a good movie (IMHO), I absolutely fell in love with the
sweater that the son's pregnant wife was wearing. It was cabled, had a
hood and had a belt which tied it shut like a trench coat.

I really liked the cable pattern on the sweater...would any of you have
that cable pattern or a picture of the sweater I"m talking about so that
I can try and knock it off? :D I'll accept the pattern too, if anybody
has it...less work for me! hehehe

Thanks!
Allaya