CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The End Of The Line? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=48409)

Ron Hubbard April 15th 05 09:15 AM

The End Of The Line?

About three or four years ago I had knitted a lengthy little scarf
(about 12 ft) that for some reason is beginning to unravel at one end.
I've long since lost the instructions to the knitting machine and
forgotten how I closed it off in the first place. Does anyone have any
suggestions for repairing my scarf?

Ron

Ann Eales April 15th 05 09:58 AM

Try catching the stitches onto a fine knitting needle and cast off again
with knitting needles. you might need to unravel some yarn to get to a nice
straight line of stitches, but you'll need this yarn to cast off again
anyway

Ann Eales April 17th 05 12:30 PM

you are welcome

Ann