CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic) (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=99406)

Beadbimbo December 1st 08 03:21 AM

I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

A friend asked me to make her something with this stone. I believe she said
it's a tourmaline.

Knowing her conservative style, I kept it simple, but now I love it. I told
hubby that I hate it when I make something for someone and then I want to
keep it!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/SandyCab1sm.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Shirley Shone December 1st 08 06:35 AM

I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

I agree with you. I would want to keep it also.
It is really lovely and you have done a good job with it.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes
A friend asked me to make her something with this stone. I believe she
said it's a tourmaline.

Knowing her conservative style, I kept it simple, but now I love it. I
told hubby that I hate it when I make something for someone and then I
want to keep it!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/SandyCab1sm.jpg

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Beadbimbo December 1st 08 01:11 PM

I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Thanks, Shirley! My friend doesn't own any seed bead work, so I can't wait
to see what she thinks of it. I wire wrapped two cabs for her, but this
will be something different.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Vibrant Jewels[_2_] December 1st 08 04:17 PM

I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Yum that's scrumptious Jerri! I'm always envious of your production... I
can't seem to get going on anything these days!

--
Karleen Cole
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Barbara Forbes-Lyons December 2nd 08 01:14 AM

I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Oooh...lovely.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Beadbimbo December 2nd 08 12:34 PM

I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Thanks, Karleen! I have the opposite problem. Too many things I want to be
beading!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Beadbimbo December 2nd 08 12:35 PM

I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Thanks, Barbara!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Sarajane December 6th 08 10:46 PM

I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Jerri, thats got real classic appeal. Very nice work!! I can see why
you'd want to keep it.
Sarajane

Zk December 6th 08 11:27 PM

I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Jerri, you did a beautiful job with that cab! I can see why you wouldn't
want to give it up.
--
KathyZ

Beadbimbo December 7th 08 11:53 AM

I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Thanks, Sarajane!! My friend had better like it as much as I do!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com