CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Problems with Viking Rose (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140490)

[email protected] May 19th 19 11:53 PM

Problems with Viking Rose

Larry, I've taken your advice, learned the Husqvarna Designer 1 machine & done everything possible to fix it that was in the service manual & online. Sensor still does not recognize hoop size. I've successfully adjusted & calibrated every step, except one - I can't get belt in embroidery arm to return to calibrated position - it always returns to various positions, leaving it off mark, so sensor senses hoop as being wrong. How do I adjust the belt calibration accuracy? Could it be needing a software update?