CraftBanter

-   -   Hot Pads and 3 1/2 inch squares quilt (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140290)

[email protected] June 18th 18 04:00 PM

Hot Pads and 3 1/2 inch squares quilt

Have been making 9 patch hot pads which is going to be a senior groups Christmas presents this December. There is one senior housing place here that is not assisted living. Just old people living in the same building. Been taking what is left over of material from making other quilts. I cut up enough 3 1/2 inch squares to make a small quilt. Think it is going to be 25 squares long by 24 squares wide. These make pretty quilts because of all the different fabrics used. Hope you might want to try this type of quilt too.
Sandy$

Bobbie Sews More June 18th 18 05:40 PM

wrote in message

Have been making 9 patch hot pads which is going to be a senior groups
Christmas presents this December. There is one senior housing place here
that is not assisted living. Just old people living in the same building.
Been taking what is left over of material from making other quilts. I cut
up enough 3 1/2 inch squares to make a small quilt. Think it is going to be
25 squares long by 24 squares wide. These make pretty quilts because of all
the different fabrics used. Hope you might want to try this type of quilt
too.
Sandy$

So nice of you to do this for the senior group! Hope you have a group to
help you.
Barbara in SC